• ...and so much more!
  • DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    But the sheep drink it up.

That's where I think they're really failing here. This video is a long sermon given to their own choir - I doubt that anyone else would agree with it or decide to do something because of it. So what if all the liberals sign their little petition?

I was entertained by the bit about Midway. Not only are they *not* a manufacturer of high capacity magazines, but I'm sure the reason they are one of the biggest corporate donors to the NRA is their "round up" program. It's not really Midway donating, it's all of their customers. A very revealing lie because they put on a nice show of having done their research. Just more talking points.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    This is full of so many lies I can't even believe it. Armour piercing bullets, Calling sales donations from citizens through Miwdayusa a donation from the firearm industry, to political rewording. Sickening.

Foxxwoof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Battle Ground
    :facepalm:

The NRA doesn't make me think that Obama is coming for our guns, groups like move on, the brady bunch, mayors against the second amendment, and Obama do. Then these morons put on a pretty dress and/or tie continually :koolaid:, and portray gun owners as a bunch of nut-jobs.
    Anytime these loons start talking about sensible restrictions, I cringe, we all know what sensible means, especially to the likes of Feinswien, "...Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in."
    :facepalm:

This exactly. I didn't need the NRA to tell me that my rights were being taken away, I could see that for myself already. I joined the NRA because they may be able to help stop that from happening.

I couldn't sit through the video. I stopped after about 2 minutes of scrubbing through it. Also, as noted earlier. They were deftly afraid to leave the commenting and rating up on their video.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    How can a group be so hell bent on passing laws that, in THEIR OPINION, saves lives by restricting guns and fight equally as hard for abortion rights? Lives are lives, am I wrong? They are pathetic.

The same way people oppose being taxed to pay for X but are okay with making others pay for Y.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    We can buy armor piercing rounds right now? News to me. Massacres are "profitable"?

I've seen the 5.56 NATO 62 grn steel core frequently referred to as "penetrator" and "armor piercing". Have often wondered how accurate those terms are myself, but that is how I've seen them advertised when buying online. Have never shot anything except paper targets with them, so have no concept as to what their penetration capability is compared to a 55 grn lead core bullet.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I've seen the 5.56 NATO 62 grn steel core frequently referred to as "penetrator" and "armor piercing". Have often wondered how accurate those terms are myself, but that is how I've seen them advertised when buying online. Have never shot anything except paper targets with them, so have no concept as to what their penetration capability is compared to a 55 grn lead core bullet.

Because officially, AP handgun ammo is illegal. And since they make a handgun version of the AR and AK, all steel core ammo in those calibers would be illegal, is my understanding.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Kind of a log cabin built from logs made of lies and emotional manipulation, with straight-up BS to pack into the gaps.

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    cant believe i sat through eight and half minutes of that crap. 74% of NRA members support the bull**** background checks and "common sense" gun laws? Wonder what kind of skewed poll they had for that?

I feel like is probably something taken way out of context. For example, "Do you support allowing violent felons to have firearms?" "Of course not." "Mark it down Phil, we got another one supporting gun control laws!"

dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I couldn't tolerate it long enough to watch the whole thing.
    Agreed. My head started hurting the minute they started speaking. Although I'll admit my tolerance for BS was already low because I was watching Rachel Maddow spread misinformation on her show.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I find it funny that they said that 3 1/2 years worth of "high capacity magazines" we're sold in just three days. Could these three days have come right after Feinstein declared that she wanted to reinstate the AWB? Of course they sold that many, you threatened to take them away.

Top Bottom