Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 947
  1. #511
    Grandmaster ChristianPatriot's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by wheatley View Post


    Savage model 12 LRP 6.5 creedmore
    DIY paintjob
    Triad pack
    EGW 20moa base
    Dark Eagle custom 10rnd mags
    Atlas bipod
    Vortex rings
    Vortex viper pst 6-24x50 ffp

    Don't practice until you do it right; practice until you can't do it wrong.

  2. #512
    Expert THE BIG SITT's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aclark View Post
    Your bipod is backwards.
    I thought so, but I'm not entirely sure how it is installed. It was my dad's gun, but he passed. I have put less than 50 rounds through it, but it seems nice enough.

  3. #513
    Master aclark's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by THE BIG SITT View Post
    I thought so, but I'm not entirely sure how it is installed. It was my dad's gun, but he passed. I have put less than 50 rounds through it, but it seems nice enough.
    Should be a thumb screw that you can loosen and then take it off the sling stud. Turn it around, put the clip back in the stud and tighten the thumb screw again.

  4. #514
    Expert THE BIG SITT's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by aclark View Post
    Should be a thumb screw that you can loosen and then take it off the sling stud. Turn it around, put the clip back in the stud and tighten the thumb screw again.
    Thanks I'll do that next time I get it out.

  5. #515
    Sharpshooter TheUziButton's Avatar

    User Info Menu


  6. #516
    Plinker BCMPatriot's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by wheatley View Post


    Savage model 12 LRP 6.5 creedmore
    DIY paintjob
    Triad pack
    EGW 20moa base
    Dark Eagle custom 10rnd mags
    Atlas bipod
    Vortex rings
    Vortex viper pst 6-24x50 ffp
    I'm drooling over here. You did an amazing job with the paint. How did you do it?

  7. #517
    Plinker thecolter's Avatar

    User Info Menu



    MEGA Arms receiver set
    Rainier Arms Ultramatch 18" barrel
    Syrac Ordnance adjustable gas block
    BCM BCG
    Giessele 15" SMR Mk2
    Giessele Hi Speed National Match trigger
    AAC Brake for the suppressor
    Vortex 6-24x50 Viper PST scope
    American Defense Recon scope mount
    Harris bipod on an American Defense QD mount
    Magpul stock and grip

    It's a solid .5 MOA gun with 75gr Hornady BTHP loads.

    Here's a five shot group with 75gr Hornady BTHP's @ 100 yards.


    www.ARMA-DYNAMICS.com

  8. #518
    Plinker BCMPatriot's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thecolter View Post


    MEGA Arms receiver set
    Rainier Arms Ultramatch 18" barrel
    Syrac Ordnance adjustable gas block
    BCM BCG
    Giessele 15" SMR Mk2
    Giessele Hi Speed National Match trigger
    AAC Brake for the suppressor
    Vortex 6-24x50 Viper PST scope
    American Defense Recon scope mount
    Harris bipod on an American Defense QD mount
    Magpul stock and grip

    It's a solid .5 MOA gun with 75gr Hornady BTHP loads.

    Here's a five shot group with 75gr Hornady BTHP's @ 100 yards.


    Nice build you've got there! How does it group with the can on there?

  9. #519
    Plinker thecolter's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BCMPatriot View Post
    Nice build you've got there! How does it group with the can on there?
    The group shown was done with the can. There is really no noticeable change in accuracy between suppressed and un-suppressed, only a 0.4 MIL POI shift due to the weight of the can.
    www.ARMA-DYNAMICS.com

  10. #520
    Plinker BCMPatriot's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thecolter View Post
    The group shown was done with the can. There is really no noticeable change in accuracy between suppressed and un-suppressed, only a 0.4 MIL POI shift due to the weight of the can.
    Wow, that's great. She's definitely a keeper. I love those QD AAC cans. So easy to put on/take off.

Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge