Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The $400 AR

The $400 AR

I pretend to understand basic economics but it is still amazing to see the deep discounts around today.

Palmetto State Armory has blem M-4 style FDE uppers with BCG for $270. BLEM PSA 16" Classic Freedom M4 FDE Upper - with BCG and Charging Handle - 7779344B

And blem Freedom FDE lowers for $130. BLEM PSA AR-15 Freedom Classic Lower, Flat Dark Earth - 7779346B

Free shipping as well.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

It is a buyers market right now for sure. I have noticed gun sales slumping since the election. A lot of gun owners have gotten a more relaxed attitude about buying guns and ammo. There have been some decent deals as of late. The AR market is so heavily saturated you almost can't give one away.

I notice a lot of WTS/WTT ads stating NO AR's or Glocks as trade items.
    Test for Echo

Plinker
    I have been interested in their XDS and freedom rifle combo deal for a few days now ($800). My brother is trying to sell me his Anderson Arm's AA15 for only $450. Buying that and an XDS seperatley puts me a similar price. Does anyone have experience with either of those rifles to know which would be better?

I just plan to do some occaisional plinking and move into a smaller everyday carry gun for the summer. It just seems like to good of a deal to pass up.

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by dung View Post
    I have been interested in their XDS and freedom rifle combo deal for a few days now ($800). My brother is trying to sell me his Anderson Arm's AA15 for only $450. Buying that and an XDS seperatley puts me a similar price. Does anyone have experience with either of those rifles to know which would be better?

I just plan to do some occaisional plinking and move into a smaller everyday carry gun for the summer. It just seems like to good of a deal to pass up.
    I don't have any experience with the PSA combo, but I'm right there with you. I've been eyeballing that deal for several days now and I'm honestly surprised I haven't just gone ahead and jumped on it.

that doesn't even cover the trigger and stock for my latest build
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

Thank you for the heads up, snorko...I just forwarded the links to a friend and he pulled the trigger
    sauce will thicken upon standing

That's impressive. There are quite a few good deals in there.
    Busse Combat. Unchallenged. Unmatched. No regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyMon View Post
    that doesn't even cover the trigger and stock for my latest build
    I know right!! Is the Psa freedom line what took the place of the ptac? Not that it matters I was just curious.
    Improvidus Apto quod Victum

Plinker
    I just finished my lower and have spent more than that entire rifle.

Plinker
    Fudge buckets, the XDS/Freedom rifle deal is out of stock. They still had them as of lunch

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast