• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sparkcry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2017
    Cloverdale
    I've been looking real hard into getting one these last couple months. It's hard to pass up the deals a lot of sites have had here recently and some of the prices I've seen on different classifieds.

dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    Wife will kill me but I want one sooo bad. have been buttering her up with but you know lil man(my son) wants it too, its not just for me... think of the children.

ick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    NWI
    My last "I'll just build this out of parts that I have lying around" ARs ended up costing me about $960. Haha.
    I have my cheap carbine M4 build that will always put in work, a more expensive M4 and a pistol that I just built. Might as well have several, right?

Looking at more parts is giving me ideas again, and I just finished one a few weeks ago. Sigh.......

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    For anyone who missed this the first time, PSA has both in stock for $380 SHIPPED!!!!!

I don't need another AR, but that is hard to pass up!

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I have never bought an AR in parts before. I assume at least one part has to go to my FFL guy?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had a buddy send me a link to a shop up in WI that is blowing out new ARs for $450.

Too bad he has no spare funds.

Yep, buyer's market and slowly but surely the deals are out there. Especially private sales.

And then you get the occasional guy selling an entry level post ban (pinned flash hider) AR for north of $600, so not everyone got the memo. But hopefully soon.

(Not that I need another AR, but I know people who want one)

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    My last "I'll just build this out of parts that I have lying around" ARs ended up costing me about $960. Haha.
    I have my cheap carbine M4 build that will always put in work, a more expensive M4 and a pistol that I just built. Might as well have several, right?

Looking at more parts is giving me ideas again, and I just finished one a few weeks ago. Sigh.......

That is about how all my cheap $400 ARs seem to end up at some point.

Top Bottom