Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Short Term Emory, Michigan Slim and myself loaded up the rubber wheeled covered wagon and headed down to the Circle R in Brookston this past Saturday and shot our 1st cowboy match at this particular club. Good time it was! Good ppl and food after words. This was Circle R's 1st match for the 2013 season.
    Short Term Emory

Michigan Slim

Flush Draw
    Last edited by selinoid44; 03-17-2013 at 16:57. Reason: added pics
    Flush Draw Turkey Calls-pots and strikers

Plinker

User Info Menu

Yep, we had a great time down at the Circle R. I never shot a Texas star before. That was a lot of fun!!! Seemed like a great bunch of cowboys down there!!!

User Info Menu

April 6th monthly match was an all out good time at Paradise Pass! We had 57 shooters I believe and 5 well written stages of bangin and clangin fun. Yehaww! (Oh and I wrote the stages) No wonder it was so fun.
    Then today April 7th we had an NCOWS match (National Congress of Old West Shootist). It was my first NCOWS match and man thats a lot a fun!
    Next monthly match is May 4th come on out and check it out!

User Info Menu

It was a lot of fun...I have been away far too long....

User Info Menu

Good ta hear AceDerringer! Cant say as I remember ur face but I did hear ur name mentioned. Glad ya made it out. Hope ta see ya next month.

User Info Menu

Aw okay now I remember. Short Term Emory reminded me of all people. You ad a poker vest on, big dude, derby hat. Got it! Hope ta see ya back AceDerringer.

User Info Menu

Thanks, it felt good to get back in the swing of tossing some lead down range.... I am looking forward to shooting a whole heap more than i have the past few years.... I will be back to my old form soon...I saw glimpses of it, but wow was I rusty.... I hope to mayhe even do GOA again this year.... Regardless its always a "blast"....

User Info Menu

This weekend, April 13th & 14th, should be shooting at:

Atlanta Cattle Company (Saturday)
    Atlanta, IN

Pleasant Valley Renegades (Saturday)
    Canaan, IN

Schuster's Rangers (Sunday)
    Chesterton, IN

I'll be at Atlanta, making smoke & fire...... Grizhicks
    <====><====><====><===><====>
    Greg / Grizhicks

"A Handlebar Moustache is indeed a glorious facial hair feature. Whether it stands alone or crowns some other form of facial hair, the glory comes from it being a 'Handlebar' and not simply an ordinary moustache." - Schnauzer

User Info Menu

dangit man! I fergot about Schusters. I was gonna go and now its to late already gots other plans made. Thanks fer the re-minder Grizhicks

User Info Menu

River Bend Rangers in Niles, MI shoots the 2nd Saturday of the month. Niles is right on the border N. of South Bend.
    Pitmaster

Project Appleseed

Book A Project Appleseed Speaker
    http://www.libertyseed.org/

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign. John Stuart Mill

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast