Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Imeagher View Post
    Anything going on during the winter? Would love to visit a shoot.
    The Paradise Pass Regulators shoot year round. There might only be ten of us when it's bone chilling like this but we shoot! First Saturday of the month. Match starts 10ish.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks slim

User Info Menu

I think I'm going to check one of those cowboy matches out. Everyone that shoots them always tell me it a blast. This year is the year.

Marksman

User Info Menu

We had quite a few spectators for todays shoot at the Pass. I spent the day with three of them to show them the ropes. Let them shoot my guns after the match. I gladly skipped the awards. It was worth it to see the goofy grins while they were shooting. And they did pretty good! It was a GREAT day. My thanks to the rest of the posse that did the chores while I spent time with these guys.

User Info Menu

Saturday, August 25th, is our next cowboy match. Our 6th stage will be long range rifle. We will shoot 22 rimfire, main match rifle, big bore lever action, and single shot rifle. Bring out a few extra rifles and have a blast. Looking forward to shooting with you.

Thanks.
    Whip McCord

TIME:
    9:15 am SAFETY MEETING
    9:30 am MATCH STARTS

Check out our schedule for a map and more info:
    http://sam-range-knox.atspace.com/in...M_Schedule.pdf

Or, check out Google Maps for directions:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/41...!4d-86.7311833

User Info Menu

The Pine Ridge Regulators in Carbon, IN have moved their monthly shoots to the second Saturday of each month. You can find them on Facebook.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44