Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Great match today Ryan, glad mother nature took it easy on us and let us get some trigger time in.

rvb

User Info Menu

It was brought to my attention I was negligent in posting scores this month. So here you go!

https://practiscore.com/results/new/92444
    and
    https://uspsa.org/match-results-details?index=33333

FYI I always post to PractiScore once the tear down/cleanup is done and before I leave the range. You can go to PractiScore and search “Fort Wayne” and find the scores. I post to USPSA late evening and you can find results there also.

Lost and found: 2 jackets were left at the range. No one has yet asked about them....

see you in October!!

-rvb
    Ryan V. B. TY56060 Come shoot USPSA w Ft Wayne Area Practical Shooters: www.facebook.com/fwuspsa

rvb

User Info Menu

Our next match is this Sunday the 20th. Details in the original post.
    hope to see you there!
    -rvb
    Ryan V. B. TY56060 Come shoot USPSA w Ft Wayne Area Practical Shooters: www.facebook.com/fwuspsa

User Info Menu

What time is setup Saturday?

rvb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    What time is setup Saturday?
    thanks for asking... no one was available to do it Saturday so it got done through the week...

User Info Menu

It has been a fun year at Ft Wayne USPSA. Like the new folks coming in and shooting as well as helping out.

Thanks to everyone that puts in their part. Ryan, Dan, Corey, and everyone I Thank You.
    MOLAN LABE

rvb

User Info Menu

Scores: https://practiscore.com/results/new/95606

what a fun day, and couldn’t have asked for better weather (finally!).

thanks for all the setup and tear down help. Another year in the books! We'll see you all in March. Hopefully next year has less RAIN!

-rvb

rvb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    It has been a fun year at Ft Wayne USPSA. Like the new folks coming in and shooting as well as helping out.

Thanks to everyone that puts in their part. Ryan, Dan, Corey, and everyone I Thank You.
    always great to have you here Larry. Thanks for your help ROing.

User Info Menu

Thanks for another fun year of matches.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5