• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If the ****ing Republican majority can raise our gas taxes and nobody bats an eye, getting this antique law fixed aught to be easy.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Metal detectors

We went last weekend and they had metal dectectors at the Monon Trail entrance behind the midway. They must be on the lowest possible setting. I walked right through with a flashlight, knife and gun belt with metal stiffner.

No I was not carrying that day. Doesn't mean I haven't before.

If you don't want to go through a metal detector, shell out the $5 and park inside.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is this the next hill to climb in the ever-going struggle to rid the Great State of Indiana of anti-2A laws?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    We went last weekend and they had metal dectectors at the Monon Trail entrance behind the midway. They must be on the lowest possible setting. I walked right through with a flashlight, knife and gun belt with metal stiffner.

No I was not carrying that day. Doesn't mean I haven't before.

If you don't want to go through a metal detector, shell out the $5 and park inside.

You know why they have metal detectors on the Monon Trail side? Because that is where all the local mopes enter. If you drive in there is no wanding, searching, or metal detectors. And if you know how to conceal properly you won't have a problem.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I ignore that particular IAC so I might as well advocate ignoring it. And I don't do fair duty so I don't have to worry about enforcing it.
    Small difference. It doesn't even apply to you. I lose my property and get the boot.

Personally, I advocate for avoiding the Fair and lobbying for change. Hit them in the pocketbook, and fill their email/voicemail/snail-mail boxes.

Maybe the new Constitutional Carry stuff and State Preemption updates (if any) will fix this. As you said, its the "mopes" that ignore the code anyway. The rest of us aren't the problem, but are "punished" by the State.

Top Bottom