• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As per usual, I just can't wait and I'm about a day early again, but holy cow! TEN THOUSAND MEMBERS! :faint:

Just think about that for a second. Ten. THOUSAND. In a little over two years, we've gathered together enough Indiana Gun Owners to fill more than half of Conseco Fieldhouse! If all of us flushed our toilets at the same time, we'd cause a sudden drop in water pressure across the whole of Indianapolis. If we all wrote one letter to the Governor today, we could mandate gun laws for the State and people would sit up and take notice.

Just imagine what we'll be able to do tomorrow.

28bt9pz.png

I'm proud to be a part of our Indiana Gun Owners community and I thank you all for participating with me.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I cannot believe i have not been contacted or PM'ed with a thanks for my contribution. After all I can personally take credit for 1/10,000 of the credit for the number of members on this board.
    This is actually not a surprise, if you are a gun owner, and live in Indiana you cannot find a more complete resource for all things gun ownership. I cannot think of a reason why a gun owner in Indiana would not be a member.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    In the time it took me to assemble the graph, three more people had joined. Sorry you guys didn't make the chart! :):

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    i remember when i first joined there was barely any activity at all.

I know! I joined at around 100 members. We used to be able to read every single post. Now you can't even read every single thread! Back then, the mods had a little mini celebration in the mod forum every 100 users. TWO thousand seemed unattainable, let alone TEN thousand.

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    This is actually not a surprise, if you are a gun owner, and live in Indiana you cannot find a more complete resource for all things gun ownership. I cannot think of a reason why a gun owner in Indiana would not be a member.
    I agree... haven't been on here long and I've learned a wealth of knowledge from all those who contribute to every thread. I don't hesitate to refer fellow gun owners to this site. Thanks fellas.

Top Bottom