• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I found out what date you registered, then sorted the Member's List by date. Found out what page number you were on, and then multiplied the number of members per page (which is 30) to find your number. When I got to your page, I had to count the number of members up to your name since you were in the middle.

Good idea, but inaccurate. The member list doesn't quite work that way.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Good idea, but inaccurate. The member list doesn't quite work that way.
    I sorted it by date. Now, I do realize that users have dropped out or been banned that were registered before each of us, thus changing our number, but I would think my idea was pretty accurate.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Yep....there are over 10,000 members or should I say over 10,000 that joined, the sad part is there are many that haven't participated in the forum with one post.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Yep....there are over 10,000 members or should I say over 10,000 that joined, the sad part is there are many that haven't participated in the forum with one post.
    While true, we still have about 30% of those 10,000 as active logged in members. And that is HUGE for a forum of our size and age. Even if they're not posting, they're still taking the time to login, and reading and learning IS participating. They just might be shy. :)

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    While true, we still have about 30% of those 10,000 as active logged in members. And that is HUGE for a forum of our size and age. Even if they're not posting, they're still taking the time to login, and reading and learning IS participating. They just might be shy. :)
    I think a lot of people lurk here.

There is so much useful information on INGO. And, you can also spend time doing brainless things with your buddies.

And, Pami' a pretty darn good moderator too...;)

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks for all the compliments. INGO is a great site because of it's members who contribute excellent content daily. This forum has become an absolutely fantastic resource for Indiana Gun Owners and a fun place to hang :ingo:

Top Bottom