Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: A new chapter for INGO

Leo
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by texkev View Post
    We used to live off a tree belt in Italy, TX - It was nice

I thought everyone around Italy, TX lived in concrete dome homes.

I went to school in Dallas, lived in Waxahachie. I like the people in Indiana, but Texas never gets out of your blood.

User Info Menu

Thank you for all of your time and work that went into INGO, from another OG

User Info Menu

I guess I should read this subforum more often... anyway congrats to the both of you!

As for the whole Texas thing... something something steers and queers something something...
    I dont live in Kandahar. I dont need a 20rd 9mm with two extra magazines to drop you.

User Info Menu

I worked with an exchange officer, a British Major in the 80's and gave him that line and asked if he knew the difference between Texas and Great Britain. He said, "No,what." To which I answered, "No steers."

2+2=4

User Info Menu

Welcome! It's nice to have gun guys running the forum. Good luck!
    "I anticipate with pleasing expectation that retreat in which I promise myself to realize, without alloy, the sweet enjoyment of partaking, in the midst of my fellow-citizens, the benign influence of good laws under a free government, the ever-favorite object of my heart, and the happy reward, as I trust, of our mutual cares, labors, and dangers."

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I haven't been reading nearly as much as I use to. Work is getting in the way of my INGO time and just now found out about this.
    Pass me the Maker's Mark and I am good. Ambassador: 522469

User Info Menu

Thank you Fenway for the combination schoolhouse / playground / community building / bar & grill we call INGO.

Welcome to INGO Lee and Kevin. We're mostly harmless.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Fenway, thank you for INGO! Texkev, a Hoosier WELCOME!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15