• Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome TexKev.

I doubt you have a Bugatti but let me guess what kind of Texas truck you have......

Must be the AMG G63 6x6 right?

g663-rear.jpg

And I'll wash it on your first trip up if I can take it for a spin.

And thanks Fenway for such a great forum!! We'll miss you, but I guess you won't have to deal with Chez or Rhino anymore so I understand.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I wondered why things went down for a few hours last night... Thanks for launching the beast!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Congrats to both Fenway and the new Lone Star sheriff. INGO is a great community thanks to your vision for it Mike. Kevin got a winner here. Kevin welcome. I'll keep you and your wife in my talks with the Boss.
    Hey Fenway, what are you going to do with the INGO Gulf Stream IV? Was it part of the deal? Maybe now you can trade up from your Geo Tracker Sport to that Bugatti :rockwoot:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Thanks for creating an awesome place, Mike. It has become a place for debates and friends. Texkev, welcome to INGO! :shady:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Most people just pony up the 20 bucks for a site supporter to use the Classifieds, not buy the whole site!

Welcome, Kevin!

Blessings,
    Bill

OK, going to cheat some and post my intro I used to say hey to the mods :)

My name is Kevin Willingham. I am a gun owner from Texas, been here all my live and now live in Sanger. My wife is severely disabled, I 100% care for her daily so working online works well for me. I used to be in QA, last a Supplier Quality Engineer and Lear Corp for over 5 years. With her health worsening I left all that behind to come home and care for her.

I come in very humbly to this group, looking at this place it is already great. We are small and this may be our last forum. I will be spending much time reading threads and such and trying to learn as much as possible. I also am online daily. With my wife’s care I spread my work out all day from the time I get up until I go to bed. I have no desire to change the operations and only want to be here as I am needed, a support, mod a certain area like ads, whatever you guys feel is needed. Also any site improvements (not that they are needed) please also let me know.

I want to stress here I cannot imagine there are changes needed here other than anything positive needed going forward like getting the store up and running, etc...

Thanks
    Look forward to meeting everyone.

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Thanks
    Look forward to meeting everyone.
    :welcome: I moved to IN last year from Nor Duhkodah.... originally from CA. The folks here on INGO have been friendly, informative and welcoming, like most folks in the state. I am so glad I stumbled across this forum when I was researching my move. Good luck and welcome aboard!!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo:from NowthWestIndiana

You and your wife will be in our prayers.

Top Bottom