Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

HOW TO* Avoid Tyrannical Gun Confiscation - Best PRACTICAL Tips!

Interesting information. What do we think of this?

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

We are on INGO. If it comes to national confiscation we are already on the list. If it comes to national confiscation the republic is at an end. If the much touted next civil war happens the republic is at an end...our enemies will not stand by waiting for us to figure it out this time.

Coups and civil wars are not a surprise to existing regimes in information societies any more because the on line coordination for such a thing is open viewing to those in power.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

We hear the "already on the list," so it doesn't matter often. I wonder which list?

Does the occasional poster go on the same list as the one who posts about their huge safe full of guns? The one's who toss up pics of their collections? Those who discuss reloading or ammo on sale?

What about this site vs others? Social media?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    We hear the "already on the list," so it doesn't matter often. I wonder which list?

Does the occasional poster go on the same list as the one who posts about their huge safe full of guns? The one's who toss up pics of their collections? Those who discuss reloading or ammo on sale?

I do wonder about social media, I cannot confirm the validity of the news article but I was reading about how Google and Facebook are creating firearm registries of people including serial numbers if seen in photos. While I'm open about being a gun owner and not a very private person I do see merit in keeping at least some things to yourself.

While I didn't agree with a lot of the mindset in that video I think massive and open non-compliance is the real way to "win" even if things don't go well in the future.

User Info Menu

We are all on the list. The second you fill out that 4473 youíre in the database. Being a member on a gun site just ensures youíre passionate about those rights.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

I've heard there are folks that avoid the 4473 purchases in the modern day. They purchase things through private sales. What about those folks?

User Info Menu

I've heard there are folks that avoid the 4473 purchases in the modern day. They purchase things through private sales. What about those folks?
    I'm guessing they still have those private sales in databases as well. Intercepting emails, text messages, and phone calls. Just take a little more time to peruse thru that info and know who to visit

User Info Menu

Step 1 - Don't vote for tyrants?
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    Step 1 - Don't vote for tyrants?
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eldirector again.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

They will use the uk approach if they ever get serious about taking firearms away. Get rid of one class at a time, make you come to them to drop them off. Prosecute if they catch you with them after the ban. Eventually you have nothing.

Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast