• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Where's the sign in your front yard apologizing for all the atrocities the klan has committed?

Interesting standard. Anyone who happens to be Muslim must apologize for what a few of the billion+ of his brethren did but whites say they're in no way responsible for past and present discrimination carried out by a few of their white brethren.

I don't need a sigh we have black people coming and going from our house as well as friends on our FB page.
    My church puts up a new sign every week.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I remembered reading this a while ago...glad I could find it.

An American Muslim speaks out on our "fight for survival".

Seattle Times - Editorials & Opinion: Sunday, September 08, 2002

Letters to the editor

'I am the Muslim to ban more Muslims'

I am the immigrant to end all immigration. While I came from a different country myself (I am originally from a Muslim minority in Russia), 9/11 had turned me into a staunch foe of any continued immigration. All the worst Arab terrorists, including the 9/11 hijackers, came from so-called "friendly" Arab countries, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Many others came by way of two ostensibly friendly Anglo countries, Britain and Canada, prompting some in the FBI to nickname them "Londonistan" and "Canadistan."

I am the Muslim to ban any more Muslims from coming to this country.

Our media's mantra that "the vast majority of Muslims are peace-loving, law-abiding people" is nothing but politically correct blah, blah, blah. As a Muslim, I wish it were true, but it is not. Islam has been hijacked by the Arab and Iranian terrorists and turned into a suicidal-homicidal-genocidal hate cult which is now spreading like a plague throughout the Muslim world. The sad truth is that hundreds of millions have been now infected with this spiritual disease, and at least half of Muslims arriving to this country are actual or potential terrorists, terrorist supporters or sympathizers.

Unless and until all Muslim countries are liberated from terrorism as Afghanistan was, and are transformed into tolerant, civilized, enlightened societies, not one Muslim should be allowed to our country on a tourist, student, or any other visa. And if this deprives the centers of anti-American activism known as college campuses of their Arab cash cows who pay the whole tuition up front, tough.

We are in a fight for survival, so we better start acting like it.

Ruslan Tokhchukov, Redmond

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I agree survivalcookie that all foreign Muslim students should never get a visa into this country. We continue to leave the whole in our boat unpatched and its becoming impossible to keep bailing water.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I hope you have a big sign, to cover all the necessary atrocities.

Yes they have a big sign....are you saying people should just give up going to church, and become morally bankrupt because of things other people have done in the past. That we should all just say F88k it, because there are some bad people in the world, You sound just like Hillary...I think it does matter...that I still need to try to make the world I live in a better place for my grand children. I do not need to apologize for anything.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I agree survivalcookie that all foreign Muslim students should never get a visa into this country. We continue to leave the whole in our boat unpatched and its becoming impossible to keep bailing water.

Maybe not forever but right now...I remember in the 70's our government use to train Saudi pilots with our Navy. They were all Muslim, A bunch lived in the apartment building where we lived...they were very arrogant and talked all the time of how American Christen pigs were so stupid, how the woman here were all whores and in their country would be killed for acting the way the woman in the apartments acted...after enough complaints they were evicted. In their world we were considered whores because we stood outside in shorts and tanks, watched our kids play, while we had a glass of wine or beer and smoked cigarettes, while our husband were on duty. You don't know how tempting it was to flash them. Had I known what I know now , I would have.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Maybe not forever but right now...I remember in the 70's our government use to train Saudi pilots with our Navy. They were all Muslim, A bunch lived in the apartment building where we lived...they were very arrogant and talked all the time of how American Christen pigs were so stupid, how the woman here were all whores and in their country would be killed for acting the way the woman in the apartments acted...after enough complaints they were evicted. In their world we were considered whores because we stood outside in shorts and tanks, watched our kids play, while we had a glass of wine or beer and smoked cigarettes, while our husband were on duty. You don't know how tempting it was to flash them. Had I known what I know now , I would have.

I think if most people had real life experiences like yours and mine and others here who have spent any time around them they too would have a different attitude. I understand good natures people wanting to be equally accepting of all of "his" children (not sure if I'm allowed to say the 3 letter G word). But the fact is that there are evil cultures out there. When people want to harm and kill you just because you do not conform to what they believe then that is evil. Why not stop it before it becomes a problem? A foreign citizen has no right to come here to the United States. It is a privledge. One I think we need to stop handing out until we purge the current evil that's already here.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I think if most people had real life experiences like yours and mine and others here who have spent any time around them they too would have a different attitude. I understand good natures people wanting to be equally accepting of all of "his" children (not sure if I'm allowed to say the 3 letter G word). But the fact is that there are evil cultures out there. When people want to harm and kill you just because you do not conform to what they believe then that is evil. Why not stop it before it becomes a problem? A foreign citizen has no right to come here to the United States. It is a privledge. One I think we need to stop handing out until we purge the current evil that's already here.

Exactly, we as a nation have to protect our country first and foremost. The Islamic people use the First Amendment rights under our constitutions to get what they want. The constitution as it is written could allows them to establish Shariah Law in our country. Right now the SC has block many of their suites. Many states have passed laws that US laws always supersede Sharia Law, and then were called racist. But the SC is becoming more liberal and PC. Our laws are separated from our religion, Islamic laws are their religion, where as we the US would be violating their First Amendment rights of Muslims should we not follow Sharia Law. The Islamic organizations in this country has been filing law suites for years charging religious freedom for Muslims.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yes they have a big sign....are you saying people should just give up going to church, and become morally bankrupt because of things other people have done in the past. That we should all just say F88k it, because there are some bad people in the world, You sound just like Hillary...I think it does matter...that I still need to try to make the world I live in a better place for my grand children. I do not need to apologize for anything.

You don't need to apologize for anything but my Moroccan Muslim friend from work who's been in the states for many years does. Got it.

By the way, you may want to boycott Disney. That's how he got his visa to get here.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Apples and Oranges...
    You don't see the difference between individual crazies (mentally insane) and a large group of people who believe it is their destiny to kill as many non-Muslims in the name of Allah so they can to reach their 72 virgins in heaven...now those people are now in charge of Egypt, and many other countries. Did you not know there are white Muslims? Islam is a religion not a race.

No, I did not know there are white Muslims, nor that Islam is a religion. Please tell me more of this world outside of my window.

I bet if you looked up the examples of people that I posted, they are not all Muslims or Islams. I'm just saying.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    You don't need to apologize for anything but my Moroccan Muslim friend from work who's been in the states for many years does. Got it.

By the way, you may want to boycott Disney. That's how he got his visa to get here.

I been to Disney once 6 years ago and never will go back. Yes he does...he came here on a Visa...for working at Disney, He took an American job, has he become a US citizen, is he paying taxes or is he getting an interest free loan to start a business while on food stamps.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I been to Disney once 6 years ago and never will go back. Yes he does...he came here on a Visa...for working at Disney, He took an American job, has he become a US citizen, is he paying taxes or is he getting an interest free loan to start a business while on food stamps.

Double standards are your thing. Got it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    No, I did not know there are white Muslims, nor that Islam is a religion. Please tell me more of this world outside of my window.

I bet if you looked up the examples of people that I posted, they are not all Muslims or Islams. I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by stephen87
    This thread is about a Saudi national who was spotted at the Boston Marathon. I'm not quick to judge a person based on what someone else, who may or may not have resembled them, did. If I were, I would constantly be on edge. If you're curious as to why I would constantly be on edge, I'll refresh your memory. In 1995, Timothy McVeigh bombed a federal building in OKC. In 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot up a school in Colorado. In 2001, Al-Qaeda operatives flew three planes into buildings in NYC and DC, while another crashed in PA. In 2012, James Holmes and Adam Lanza shot up a movie theatre and a school, respectively. There have been other shootings and bombings that are not as well known, or that I cannot think of, but that doesn't matter. My point is, I refuse to believe that one race of people is more dangerous than another. It is the mentality of people that is dangerous, not the color of their skin.

From your post the last 2 sentences...made me believe you were saying all these terror attacks are the same.

Top Bottom