• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Not a slam on you or anything but I don't get these sorts of links. Maybe someone can clue in a baby boomer. But to me, these sorts of Twitchy links are much akin to the comment section of a news site. I get how the news of shannon's desrespect drew Dana's ire and Twitter can broadcast it and make it known. But how do people derive news or useful information from this sort of stuff? Again, I'm not trying to be snide or anything towards you, SSGSAD but I don't get it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Great video, I wish we could see that kind of thing on tv! Superbowl would cause a stir I'm sure, but probably in a good way!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    If I'm in the car when Dana's show is on, I always listen at least to some of it. She's smart and funny. When she reads emails and tweets and she tries to imitate what she imagines their voices sound like, it just kills me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Everytime I hear Shannon or read something she writes I just laugh. She isn't very bright....every comment is emotion, nothing more.

well, emotions win wars for women. we want something, we cry. we get what we want. wait, what imaginary world am I living in?

I like the ad, I relate to the ad and I think it is a good representation of the majority of women today

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    the gritted teeth.

:laugh: I read this before watching the video. That was all I could focus on when she talked LOL.

I liked her show better before she moved to Texas. Seems like her mind wanders or she isn't paying attention at times. Especially with callers. But, she is smarter than the average bear. And she don't seem to take crap from people. I'll give her that. I do like her humble upbringing and she has done some good charity work. Was she paid for this? If so "I'm certain it was all carefully orchestrated to support her employers agenda"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Dana's pretty tough. She seems to delight in mocking and highlighting the hate in these types of people. That history she mentions must be pretty bad for her to now turn it over to law enforcement.

When you dont' take these kinds of threats seriously, that is when one will bite you in the butt. She is wise to turn it over, and this guy is a true scumbag.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    When you dont' take these kinds of threats seriously, that is when one will bite you in the butt. She is wise to turn it over, and this guy is a true scumbag.

Oh I'm not criticizing. I'm sure she gets tons of hate mail and I've seen on her on her TV show where a great number include something of a violent nature the writers wish would happen to her. This particular guy must have really gone over the edge.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Oh I'm not criticizing. I'm sure she gets tons of hate mail and I've seen on her on her TV show where a great number include something of a violent nature the writers wish would happen to her. This particular guy must have really gone over the edge.

If i recall, he has a long history of issuing threats. Will be interesting to see what they do to him....if anything.

Top Bottom