• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFL4DP7wrMQ"]YouTube - Boehner: "Trust me. I'm Going To Make Sure This H'care Bill Is Never, Ever, Ever Implemented"[/ame]

I like this guy already. :rockwoot:

Maybe they can fix this garbage.......

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    "We are going to replace it with common sense reforms"

AKA

"You're still getting ****ed, but now you're getting ****ed how we like to **** you instead of how they like to **** you"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I agree with you, NVH. It will be done in the name of "compromise".

I'll publicly apologize for my comment if I'm proven wrong in the next two years... but I don't think I will have to.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Apparently after winning a mid term you have the ability to alter reality. Reality- you can't undo it simply because you said you would. It might have gotten you elected but the public is soon to find out that you don't have the ability to actually get the job done.

The president would veto such a measure and they would be hard pressed to get the votes necessary to override the veto. Good luck getting Dems to vote for your new bill which will supposedly crucify the one they created.

Oh, they can just "de-fund" it? Great, now we have a crappy plan which is threadbare. Even better.

I hope my optimism isn't too overwhelming.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    "This will become the number one issue for the Presidential campaign." This is the main issue.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Whats wrong with health care for all americans? sure will have to raise taxes to pay for it, but we have to pay for it anyway.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Whats wrong with health care for all americans? sure will have to raise taxes to pay for it, but we have to pay for it anyway.

please show me on d*mn thing the governments done that was a complete success? nothing! that's why. Health care (to me ) is not where i want a bunch of amateurs try to control whats best for me. If it all goes wrong no one will be held accountable, they'll shrug there shoulders and say well i guess we shouldnt do that again huh.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana

Medical bills are the number one cause of bankrupcy in this country, is it fair or right for a man to work his dick in the dirt for 50 years, come down with some medical issues and loose everything he has worked for, even with good insurance?

I just went thru this i have decent insurance but loss of work and medical bills still cost me a ton of money, so now i can see the writing on the wall, hopefully you will never have to go thru this. sure as **** thought i never would.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I can say that the man is 100% correct about how this is affecting jobs. No one wants to hire some minimum wage worker and have to carry insurance on them. Heck, that defeats the purpose of hiring someone at minimum wage. But ya so far if the GOP can stay on this track I think times will be changing for the better. Lets just hope they can keep the "change" at bay for 2 more years. The solution for business would be move operations out of country, or at least export any kind of unskilled labor.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

All Americans DO have access to health care now. No one who needs it is turned away. It's illegal to do so.

The issue is that I shouldn't be forced (at gunpoint) to pay for anyone else other than those I CHOOSE. Period.

-J-

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Medical bills are the number one cause of bankrupcy in this country, is it fair or right for a man to work his dick in the dirt for 50 years, come down with some medical issues and loose everything he has worked for, even with good insurance?

I just went thru this i have decent insurance but loss of work and medical bills still cost me a ton of money, so now i can see the writing on the wall, hopefully you will never have to go thru this. sure as **** thought i never would.
    We can talk via PM or I can give you my phone number, but I am living having lost a home, possessions and other stuff due to declining health. I am 40-ish, and don't have a long life expectancy. I have, literally, lost everything in my life at one point and have spent the last 10 years trying to rebuild.

After all is said and done, I don't want my healthcare taken from others at gunpoint.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield

That is an insurance issue, not a generalized national healthcare issue. If everyone has health insurance via the gov, it still doesn't mean they will pay for everything and that people won't be forced to go broke and bankrupt to pay "their share".

And just so you know I am not some heartless prick, my family went through it too, with an immediate family member needing and having a several hundred thousand dollar surgery and over $10k per month for prescriptions until they passed away. Afriend of the family is currently having to pay approximatley $32,000 per month for a single shot...every month...for their child.

I wish this on no one, and certianly wish you the best of luck. I firmly believe that things need to change on the healthcare front and there are ways to get out of this mess. Socialized medicine however is not the ticket.

Just my :twocents:

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    All Americans DO have access to health care now. No one who needs it is turned away. It's illegal to do so.

The issue is that I shouldn't be forced (at gunpoint) to pay for anyone else other than those I CHOOSE. Period.

-J-

So you just go to the hospital when needed, and dont pay?

Top Bottom