• ...and so much more!
  • Twinks46975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Rochester
    Simon's review

Finally made it to the range today. I took 115 gr. FMJ, 124 FMJ, 147 FMJ and 135 +P Critical Defense. I zeroed the Holosun i had installed and then began shooting rounds.
    I was at MCF&G and they have 5- 6in. Plates at the end of the bay. I started out just running the plates back and forth. Everything went well with all Ammo.
    Next I started doing double taps to see if I could keep them on the plates while shooting quickly like Friday Night Steel. All ammo ran perfectly.
    After shooting 500 rds this morning with only stopping to load mags I can say 3 things
    1. The Response ran with 4 different grain weight ammo with no stoppages at all.
    2. The recoil is what I expected for a blowback PCC.
    3. It did get pretty warm to the touch and was still warm when I got home 30 minutes later.
    I did not get time to try out the Glock adapter since some other members showed up and decided to move into the bay I was using. If they would have asked would have been no big deal but just moved in and took over so I loaded up and left.
    That being said; Overall I feel that the rifle is built well, functions properly and is very accurate.
    Great review, I’m picking mine up Sunday.

Twinks46975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Rochester

I printed my return label and made an appointment for FedEx to pick it up. I packed it up following the instructions from S&W. FedEx picked it up on 3/8/24. I received an email from S&W stating that had received it two days later. I was notified by FedEx that my package was set to be delivered with an adult license scan and signature on 3/15/24, due to a schedule conflict it was moved until 3/18/24. Quick and easy process. S&W included the paperwork verification of work done and the marks were put on the side. All in all a pretty painless recall in my opinion.

Top Bottom