• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TWalker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    2002 Chevrolet 2500hd Duramax 142,XXX miles. I daily drive it. Heated leather seats.Dual power seats. Pyrometer and boost gauge. Stock programming.I've never had a chip or anything on the truck while I've owned it.It's had plenty to pull what I hooked to it. 2wd. 7 pin wiring. running boards. Bridgstone Dueler A/T tires. Good truck. Driven to North Carolina a few times and averaged 21mpg going there and 20mpg coming back. Around 15 in town with 33" m/t. Run Power Service in the fuel. Wix fuel and oil filters. K&N oiled filter in stock airbox. Does not have 5th wheel in bed. small dent in rear bumper didn't mess with the finish so it won't rust. normal wear and tear for an 02. Located in New Castle. Downtown Indy on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Richmond on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TWalker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    [video=youtube;OwbUu3G7F6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwbUu3G7F6I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Honesty is the best policy: The tires in the video do not come with the truck. I was running 33'' M/T tires (as in aggressive tread) on the back and the Dueler A/T up front.

Another thing is that I keep 500-600lbs of sand in the bed during the winter. It won't make a noticeable difference in fuel mileage but the bigger tires will.

Both wheels engage. No one wheel peels here lol

Yeah I've been stuck but I was in the middle of a field trying to pull out a stuck utv and I was alright until I stopped. Also some deep mud.It''s a heavy truck.

I've got a recovery strap in the video for myself and other people. Pulled 4 people out of ditches on my way from New Castle to Richmond in one day last year. I'm selling because I'm trying to buy a new truck and they won't give me what I want as a trade in.

Top Bottom