• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Thanks Matt and WVPPS crew for a very fun and challenging Match!!

PS if anyone found a black Columbia jacket, put it in the clubhouse.

[video=youtube;svTyaLdr1zo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svTyaLdr1zo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    I would like to apologize for my massive brain fart at teardown today. Not sure what I was doing and clearly not thinking straight. Sucks because I'm sure some people shot that stage well and there was a whole squad who didn't get a chance to be victimized by the plate rack.

Thanks to everyone who shot the match. Special thanks to the setup crew.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    I would like to apologize for my massive brain fart at teardown today. Not sure what I was doing and clearly not thinking straight. Sucks because I'm sure some people shot that stage well and there was a whole squad who didn't get a chance to be victimized by the plate rack.

Thanks to everyone who shot the match. Special thanks to the setup crew.

I literally screwed up every stage EXCEPT that one! Haha. No worries tho, I think doing something dumb on 6 out of 7 stages requires a little extra punishment to let the lesson sink in.

Today was was a fun match.. had a taste of hose to it it but required so much running around that it was impossible to go as fast as you'd like. Good stuff. Thanks for all the work!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I literally screwed up every stage EXCEPT that one! Haha. No worries tho, I think doing something dumb on 6 out of 7 stages requires a little extra punishment to let the lesson sink in.

Today was was a fun match.. had a taste of hose to it it but required so much running around that it was impossible to go as fast as you'd like. Good stuff. Thanks for all the work!

Yeah that was probably my best stage also

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Had fun! Didn't fall down. No one got hurt! Shot lots of As and had one miss while shooting on the move. Good squad! Good weather! Good day!

Top Bottom