• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    For what it is worth, shooting a match Friday in the heat wasn't a big deal for anybody.

A bottle of water at every stage, at least, and a break in the shade once in a while.

You might see some anatomical detail that can't be readily dismissed though.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Been out in the sun and heat all day. Really looking forward to tomorrow.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Thanks at Matt and Crew. It was REALLY HOT, I drank 6 bottles of water and did not take a leak untill I headed home and had to stop twice before I got Home.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Came today and observed. It was very hot but it seemed like the squad I followed around took it in stride and had a great time. I am going to have to try it down the road. Seems like RCC is a great place to shoot. Wish there was something closer to Indy.

Last edited:

Good on paper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Harley have you looked into Atlanta? Depending on what side of town you’re on it could be closer.

Good match today and I’m glad I came out. Great squad that took the heat in stride even when the kindle didn’t!

I really appreciate the Riley crew, especially how fast quickly they get the scores posted!

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Harley have you looked into Atlanta? Depending on what side of town you’re on it could be closer.

I guess I can not complain. My travel time to Atlanta and Riley are within 7 minutes of each other. 1 hour 7 minutes to Atlanta and 1 hour to Riley.
    The bonus is South Central down in Freetown which is only slightly longer at 1 hour 25 minutes. I should consider myself lucky. I am contemplating making the trip to Atlanta next weekend but I have a commitment at 2 in the afternoon over in Greenwood. I will make that decision Saturday evening.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;fM3nz-oCnwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM3nz-oCnwU[/video]

Top Bottom