• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Here is the feed from Facebook! Awesome company!!!!!!!

J&G Sales, Ltd

ANNOUNCING A NEW J&G LEO SHIPPING POLICY

For immediate release:

As state and local jurisdictions are increasingly passing laws which infringe upon the Second Amendment of the US Constitution, J&G Sales is implementing a new policy on shipping restricted items to these states and localities.

Effective immediately, laws that restrict firearms, ammunition, or magazine possession by law abiding citizens will also be applied to state and local law enforcement and government agencies in that jurisdiction. All residents will be treated equally. Honorable citizens, law enforcement personnel, and government agents, should all be allowed to utilize the most effective defensive equipment available.

J&G believes that there should not be a difference between the rights of citizens and those of government employees. This new policy will also help us to be sure we avoid the consequences of not conforming with the anti-firearm regulations in these various jurisdictions.

We expect to lose some revenue from government purchases, however we feel it is essential to defend the US Constitution by making a statement about the importance of the Second Amendment in maintaining all our freedoms.

We await the day when all law abiding citizens will be able to possess the most effective means and tools available for self-defense regardless of where they live or for whom they work.

Thank you

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    This is my favorite part...

"We expect to lose some revenue from government purchases, however we feel it is essential to defend the US Constitution by making a statement about the importance of the Second Amendment in maintaining all our freedoms."

Finally someone standing by their beliefs and not their checkbook!!!

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Definitely sounds like a company I want to do business with! :thumbsup:
    We need more businesses to start making this sort of stand!

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    If only one major firearm maker would do this, that would really change things. I just hope the dominoes keep falling.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Part of me loves this.

The other part says, we now have multipul gun dealer that used to sell in 48 states, now selling in 40.......the 30......then 20. Kind of a self distruction of the dealers, they will lose their strength and power to argue for the 2nd A.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    As glad as I am to see this trend, I have to wonder how many agencies are buying ammo and accessories from J&G? When companies like Barrett make this statement, which they have starting a couple years ago, it has more weight to me.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    As glad as I am to see this trend, I have to wonder how many agencies are buying ammo and accessories from J&G? When companies like Barrett make this statement, which they have starting a couple years ago, it has more weight to me.

I'm sure that they aren't a huge player in the game, but I know many LEO's that use them for LEO discount on items. They still can, but can't buy anything that the average Joe can't anymore.

At some point in time the government has forgotten that they work for us and we sign their paychecks. Who is the boss of who? If they are passing gun laws, they need to take a vote by state and from the people, majority vote wins.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they should be able to touch our 2A rights, this is why we have a Constitution, but if they are going to enact new laws of this caliber it should be decided by the people, thus = majority vote!

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    rating10_zpsd0b69df6.gif
    yeahbaby01.gif

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Part of me loves this.

The other part says, we now have multipul gun dealer that used to sell in 48 states, now selling in 40.......the 30......then 20. Kind of a self distruction of the dealers, they will lose their strength and power to argue for the 2nd A.
    I believe that they might be facing up to the fact that if the Liberal/Democrats get their way they will be out of business anyway.
    This may be their only chance to influence the very few Legislators in the "occupied" States who have a few functioning brain cells left.
    If the ability of the State Governments to provide their Citizens the expected, and necessary, protection by their Police agencies is severely eroded by these boycotts, those Legislators who have jumped on the emotional anti gun bandwagon may be forced by their constituency to rethink, and reverse, their positions.
    As a retired LEO the LAST thing I want to see is the Citizens suffer because of some idiots in their Statehouse trying to further their crap for brains agenda, but I also cannot sympathize with the people who elected those idiots in the first place.

Top Bottom