• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I run a VX-R patrol 1.25-4 on one of my carbines. I have limited experience with high end glass, but I have been thrilled with this scope. It has auto off and a motion sensor that has proven to be 100% reliable. I use the ADM Recon mount, and a magpul BUIS fits perfect under it. I would buy it again without hesitation!

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Same as a few others, I have a vxr patrol 1.25-4 and love it. The fire dot makes it more useful because now you have a great scope by day and a red dot at night. I like the red dot for night because I can coyote hunt with the same rifle in the dark

Dtwentythree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Scottsburg
    I'm a big fan of the Vortex PST 1-4. I especially like the fact that it's so very close to a true 1x on its lowest setting. Combine that with a fairly forgiving "eye box", and it makes for a nice optic. I've used one for several years in various 2 and 3-gun matches.
    It also helps that they've come down in cost recently due to newer offerings (plus refurbished model availability at AA).

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I'm a big fan of the Vortex PST 1-4. I especially like the fact that it's so very close to a true 1x on its lowest setting. Combine that with a fairly forgiving "eye box", and it makes for a nice optic. I've used one for several years in various 2 and 3-gun matches.
    It also helps that they've come down in cost recently due to newer offerings (plus refurbished model availability at AA).

Truth spoken right there.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'm looking at a SWFA 1-4. Comes with a mount for $499. I've wanted to try a SWFA for a while. I have a Vortex Viper PST on my range toy but need something shorter for a 300 BLK short range.

Top Bottom