Not open for further replies.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Welcome to INGO. My 2 cents....explore the different sub forums and learn about stuff you’ve never been exposed to. Different training opportunities, shooting sports, HAM radio topics, gardening, grilling....there’s a little bit of everything here. It’s an amazing little community.

dieselmudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    United States
    Welcome, I've got a current Mosin project going actually. I wouldn't consider my self a collector, but since I have 2, might as well tinker with the other one.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Welcome aboard from a fellow Mosin hoarder.

The holy grail of 50 posts might be a letdown. Unless you're looking to pay new gun prices for "low round count" used.

Sounded to me like he has lots of AR parts he may want to sell.
    Anyway, welcome aboard Walt, as others have stated there is a lot of good information to be had here.

Last edited:

ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    Guys, thanks for the warm welcome and good points. I will indeed dig around and see what else there is besides firearms (wood working, fishing tips/spots around Indy, etc). This is my first time on a forum so if you see repeated 'noob' behavior please feel to call me out. That said, I'm actually pleased there's a 50 count rule as I'm hoping it keeps folks more honest with everything in general.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    First time on a forum? Welcome to the club 5k+ posts ago. It's an easy place to get along in with lots of good info...just don't let someone drag you down into a mud raslin contest. Those rarely end well; and many are initiated by folks with a lot of posts who like to walk the line and push peoples buttons.

Just take the gamblers advice: know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run. If you find some people you just can't stomach there's this thing called the ignore feature and won't even have to see their posts...helps the blood pressure and keeps you from the ban hammer.

Might help to peruse the INGO FAQs...

Have fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom