• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've got 5 bad discs, I don't let it keep me from having fun!
    I've only jumped twice, but I'll tell you, it a great feeling, and the landing is not nearly bad as you may be thinking... Actually very easy!

Discs are one thing, but it's the nerves etc. that get you. Once I stepped off a curb unexpectedly and couldn't walk right for the rest of the day.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Discs are one thing, but it's the nerves etc. that get you. Once I stepped off a curb unexpectedly and couldn't walk right for the rest of the day.

I know, I've had plenty of issues. People think I'm nuts! I love to ski, ride 4 wheelers, motorcycles, jump out of planes, want to get into some rock climbing and spelunking. I won't let my medical issues stop me! Slow me down a little? Yes, but I'm going to continue to have fun and enjoy life as long as GOD let's me!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I really want to jump.... bad. I missed a groupon for a half price tandem. I've never done it before so that would have been a great way to get into it. My goal is to do a solo, I know it is expensive, but there can't be any other feeling!

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Damn you Fenway you made Skype call the number!! X3

I clicked on the thread link then BAM, Skype opened up and called!

One reason I dont have that enabled on skype.

Gay Pride Parade Raid?

To me and zephri it wouldnt be a raid but jumping into down town would have to be hard but one of the coolest jumps to do besides jumping into IMS during a race.

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    been there done that.....went tandem. my guy i jumped with was a noob, he had 4 tandem jumps so far, and i would be the fifth. i was excited....we jumped, we fell.......and fell.............and fell....the ground was getting unusually close...and then finally our chute opened. I could hear the instructor behind breathing very heavy and sounded shaken up when i asked him, "is everything alright"....he replied.. yeah we are good....our main chute didnt open, we had to use the reserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bout crapped myself. Havnt been since... tho i wouldnt mind trying that again! My buddy jumped with an ex army ranger.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    In regards to price, once you become a licensed skydiver and buy your own equipment, it gets a lot cheaper.

I pay $10 to 5,000 ft. and $ 20 to 10,000 ft.

Once you become an instructor, the students buy your jumps.

Top Bottom