• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    We just got done with ACT BP100 Basic Pistol class, and I have to say the class was top notch! Coach (Aron) drove about 4 hours to do the class for us in Warsaw. We had 6 students who took the class including me. Most had at least been around guns before or shot guns, except for 1 guy who had no experience at all. I was able to take the class with my wife and sister and even though it was all a refresher for me, I still had a great time shooting and practicing the drills.

Aron did a great job with the new shooters too. He was very patient and was a great teacher. I know my wife and sister both felt better about handling firearms at the end of the class, and I think my friend is going to have to buy his wife a new pistol. :D

The class had about 2 hours of classroom time with instruction in the basic safety rules, sight alignment, grip and stance. We then went to the range to work on our shooting. One of the great things about the class is the fact that you have plenty of range time to work on the fundamentals. All of the students who were previously intimidated about safely loading and shooting handguns came away with the confidence that they needed. Now I need to convince them to take more classes. ;)

Again, a big thanks to Coach and ACT for doing this class!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Great job to Coach (as usual) and thanks for the report and kind words.

I think that the number of people who are unaware of how skilled and effective Coach is as an educator is shrinking. He's not just a grouchy shooting machine! The same is true for obijohn (even the grouchy part).

Top Bottom