• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I ordered twice from AIM Surplus right after New Years. First was a complete Spike's upper and second was 500 rounds of .223. They shipped well inside of the quoted shipping times on their webpage and both items were at rather normal prices, especially considering the current panic. They're near Dayton, OH, so things shipped UPS ground are getting to me next day and for reasonable prices. Free shipping on Magpul items. Sign up for email notifications and be fast to buy when you get emails because things sell quickly; sometimes in just a few minutes for popular items.

When you purchase ammo, make sure that you upload a copy of your ID after completing the purchase so they can verify you are of the proper age. They're also very good about answering questions in their forum on ar15.com.

AIM Surplus Home
    Aim Surplus - AR15.COM

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ordered 5 Gen 2 MOE PMags on evening of 3-Feb as I happened to be on the computer when I got an email notification that they were back in stock at AIM. Order was delivered today 7-Feb.

Mags were pre-panic pricing. Shipping was a bit higher than I normally like to pay for only ordering 5 Pmags, but still not bad (I'm cheap like that).

AIM Surplus is good to go.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I ordered a Spam can of Mosin ammo, pre panic price and arrived at my door in 4 days.
    No hassle's at all. I'll be giving them more business.

Top Bottom