• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    He pm’d me and I chose to simply ignore him. My add said reputable Ingo members. He is confirmed not reputable.

Thats adulting,
    Im not a big seller here. More of a buyer.
    I just dont get that thinking at all, my only concerns is when im selling a firearm are.
    Are they not a felon and prove you are an adult and live in Indiana.
    After that who cares.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am looking into this member deeper. He appears to have done the same thing with another member.

Usually we stay out of dealings between members in the classifieds but that kind of crap irks me
    Yep he did it to me and I left him neg rep to warn other members that he's a liar. He no showed on a glock 48 (after he had asked me to hold it for 2 days) after he had bought an AR15 off me, and that deal wasn't smooth.
    What does he do? Leaves me retaliatory negative rep. And lied and said the Bushmaster I sold him was broke. Beware of this guy. He made me wait over an hour in greenwood for him to show on our first deal ans then texts me and ask me if I can meet him in shelbyville because he was meeting someone for work. I'm like no dude I'm here and have been waiting on you.
    I call him after he left me negative rep and lied and he threatens to kick my ass. I'd love to see it buddy. Test that at your earliest convenience.
    This guy Is shady and needs banned
    I'd love to have the false negative rep removed. I've had other members do that to me in the past and the mods wouldn't remove it. It sucks but whatever.
    Maybe since this guy is so new and obviously doing it to others we can delete him all together?

Last edited:

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Thats adulting,
    Im not a big seller here. More of a buyer.
    I just dont get that thinking at all, my only concerns is when im selling a firearm are.
    Are they not a felon and prove you are an adult and live in Indiana.
    After that who cares.
    Sorry Creedmoor that I posted reply before I typed in a response.
    To each his or her own on the approach by the way. There appears to have been way too many new members that are somewhat sketchy, so I'm just protecting myself.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep he did it to me and I left him neg rep to warn other members that he's a liar. He no showed on a glock 48 after he had bought an AR15 off me.
    What does he do? Leaves me retaliatory negative rep. And lied and said the Bushmaster I sold him was broke. Beware of this guy. He made me wait over an hour in greenwood for him to show on our first deal ans then texts me and ask me if I can meet him in shelbyville because he was meeting someone for work. I'm like no dude I'm here and have been waiting on you.
    I call him after he left me negative rep and lied and he threatens to kick my ass. I'd love to see it buddy. Test that at your earliest convenience.
    I'd love to have the false negative rep removed. I've had other members do that to me in the past and the mods wouldn't remove it. It sucks but whatever.
    Maybe since this guy is so new and obviously doing it to others we can delete him all together?
    I dont think we have anything to worry about for a while. He's off the playground for 3 months due to the totality of his actions over his short life here. So I guess we will see here in 90 days or so if he decides to come back and play by the rules.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yep he did it to me and I left him neg rep to warn other members that he's a liar. He no showed on a glock 48 after he had bought an AR15 off me.

I had no idea your name was Buddy. Weird.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I dont think we have anything to worry about for a while. He's off the playground for 3 months due to the totality of his actions over his short life here. So I guess we will see here in 90 days or so if he decides to come back and play by the rules.

Seems lenient. Glad I don't make those calls. Folks would think I was a big meanie.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Dude has never posted at all? Yeah that ****, IMO, shouldn't even be allowed. You at the VERY LEAST need to introduce yourself. Make an intro post. But to post nothing? Yeah that would be met with a "no dude. you can't be bothered to introduce yourself and be part of the community I can't be bothered to sell to you."

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dude has never posted at all? Yeah that ****, IMO, shouldn't even be allowed. You at the VERY LEAST need to introduce yourself. Make an intro post. But to post nothing? Yeah that would be met with a "no dude. you can't be bothered to introduce yourself and be part of the community I can't be bothered to sell to you."
    Yeah it's a hard call for me sometimes. I've given lots of new members a chance in the past and it's worked out and most of them are now longtime productive members here. I remember being the new guy once.
    This guy also claimed to be retired LEO and said his son is a member here and he was a site supporter. So I gave him a chance. I think after this guy, I won't be doing it again for newbies. I did ask to see his ID and LTCH, which he produced

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Sorry Creedmoor that I posted reply before I typed in a response.
    To each his or her own on the approach by the way. There appears to have been way too many new members that are somewhat sketchy, so I'm just protecting myself.
    Oh sir, I get it. Personal choice is what we stand for in America.
    If im selling something, if ones legal, their money is as green as the next guy.

Top Bottom