• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PhilDeez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    On the 17th of January I ordered a leather holster from this company in Oregon. It says on their website that they are trying to keep up with demand, and at the time their shipping is between 5-8 days. Here it is Febuary 3rd and still no holster. I have tried calling the number on their website, but it goes to a Sprint cellphone voicemail box. I have also sent an email, but still no response. They haven't charged my credit card yet, but as soon as I ordered it I got a confirmation email saying thank you for the order. I ordered one of their holsters from ebay awhile back and loved it, so I thought I would give it a shot ordering from their website. Does anybody else have any experience with this company? :whistle:

PhilDeez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    Well I received a very nasty email back from them today. They said that my debit card was denied (not due to insufficeient funds) and to take my business elsewhere. My debit card expired in Febuary, and I received my new one a couple days before I placed the order. I didn't activate the new card until a few days after I placed the order. They must have not charged my card until after it was deactivated. I never once received a email or call from them to fix the misunderstanding. Just a nasty gram telling me they didn't want my business. I will never do business with them again. On the same note I ordered from White Hat the same day and my payment went through no problem. That was my first order from them, and so far i'm very satisfied. I will definately order from them again.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Well I received a very nasty email back from them today. They said that my debit card was denied (not due to insufficeient funds) and to take my business elsewhere. My debit card expired in Febuary, and I received my new one a couple days before I placed the order. I didn't activate the new card until a few days after I placed the order. They must have not charged my card until after it was deactivated. I never once received a email or call from them to fix the misunderstanding. Just a nasty gram telling me they didn't want my business. I will never do business with them again. On the same note I ordered from White Hat the same day and my payment went through no problem. That was my first order from them, and so far i'm very satisfied. I will definately order from them again.

They don't have to sell to anyone they don't want to ;)

what holster did you order at white hat?

PhilDeez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    Your exactly right Double T. And I don't have to buy from them either. The point is if they would have extended a little communication letting me know the charge was denied I could have gave them my new card number and I would have got what I ordered. They never once returned my phone calls (btw I called during normal business hours and nobody ever answered) and only replied to tell me off.

Top Bottom