• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Listed M&P 9 mags in stock on website. 10hrs after submitting my order and paying I received an email stating that they were back ordered with no available ETA.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Man, I must've gotten lucky...or the Botach effect hasn't kicked in yet. I ordered a half dozen or so PMags last night and today I got an email with a tracking number saying they had shipped. 'Course the tracking info just says that the Electronic Shipping Info received, so I may still get "botached" tomorrow...

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I have been battling with Botach for weeks over some PMAGS. Today it looks like they website is down. I cannot get them to call or email me back. I may file a complaint with the BBB since they are a member.

On the other hand, Palmetto State had PMAGS in stock for $14.99. A buddy of my just ordered 15 of them.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I guess I dodged a bullet. If USPS tracking is to be believed, my magazines left Los Angeles yesterday and are expected to be delivered tomorrow. I hope they sent the right items...

digitalmonster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    there is a parking website up where they used to be.

oh wait FB says:

Due to the high demand and high number of visits to our website, it is currently down. our engineers are currently working as fast as they can to fix this problem, we appreciate your understanding and continued support

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Midway showed in stock as well, so I went ahead and placed an order with them which has already shipped. Now I'm having trouble canceling the Botach order. Argh. That's what I get for not researching before buying.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I ordered a mat and a Glock tool and I just got notification that it shipped after 5 days of nothing. So I am assuming they are still active.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Ya i finally emailed them and they got back to me and told me the pmags are now on backorder. they said they wouldnt charge until they ship but the money already came out i emailed again we will see what they say.:patriot:

nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    Their Facebook page is exploding with hatred lol.

Wish I would have ordered with a credit card instead of my debit card...then I wouldn't have a problem waiting it out.

Top Bottom