• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Paid funds to Bryanearl for a software product which was never delivered. After repeated attempts to contact Bryanearl to ask for refund or product to be delivered, I'm finally giving up.

Based on my experience, I would recommend NOT doing business with Bryanearl on any future transactions.

3/1/11 - Sent a few PMs back and forth to Bryanearl regarding software for sale in one of his classified posts. Confirmed the exact software I wanted to purchase and confirmed the exact price. In the reply PM, he stated, "I will get it to you same day as payment received". He also stated, "Much appreciated" for the business.

3/2/11 - I mailed out funds to Bryanearl.

3/4/11 - Funds cleared my bank per my account detail. Check image illustrated Bryanearl (real name withheld as a courtesy) endorsed check.

3/10/11 - Sent PM to Byranearl to check on the status of the software.

3/14/11 - Bryanearl PM to me saying, "Software should have come already. Will send out a new one." I sent a reply PM to confirm my mailing address and confirm that he will send out package same day.

3/18/11 - Sent PM to Bryanearl to check on the status and requesting a refund or the product delivered. No reply.

3/24/11 - Sent PM to Bryanearl to check on the status and requesting a refund or the product delivered. No reply.

Bryanearl's INGO account has shown recent activity on this forum.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom