• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Searched high and low for a Diamondback DB380 with EXO finish and Night Sights. Sold out everywhere I finally found one at Budsgunshop. Advertisement showed the EXO / NS model as well as described the EXO finish in the firearms description. I ordered the gun after receiving the quote to my email. After double checking the quote I ordered the gun. 2 weeks later my gun arrived at my FFL. Opened the box and it was a poor example of a parkerized version with night sights. I had deleted my price quote so I went to the website to look at the product description while I spoke with buds. The picture was still the same showing the EXO / NS but the description had changed and no longer stated it was EXO. Apparently someone must have made a mistake in the description and promptly changed it but still left the wrong product photo up which I imagine will be changed asap after my chat with them on the phone. I spoke with a customer rep and they basically told me what the ad said now and tuff luck. I could send back the firearm at my cost and pay a restocking fee if I didnt want it. It would cost me $80 for their mistake. No attempt was made to make this right. If you order from Buds and get a price quote SAVE the quote because if they change the ad after your purchase you get what they list. Highly disappointed in Budsgunshop and their poor customer relations!!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    You COULD involve your CC company, you know...

Have them reverse the charge because you rec'd an item that you didn't pay for...

-J-

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Should have refused it at your ffl, called them and if they were not willing to take care of it simply dispute the charges with your cc company because you did not receive what you ordered. And actually you still can.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I paid by electronic E check to get the cash discount price. The problem I have with the dispute is that the only evidence that I had was the price quote from which I ordered from. I cleaned up my email and deleted the price quote (which showed the EXO / NS) since I had already ordered the gun. The order confirmation emails and tracking all just showed the order number and not the actual item. When I received the item I got the receipt for the order it had the wrong item number on it. The item number is what also shows on their website now too. It appears, atleast to me, that after my order went through the item listed was changed. When my order was processed it was processed using the newly listed item. The item is priced the exact same as what I ordered. I really have nothing to go on other than my word. I tried to refuse the item before signing for it at my FFL. I called Buds and they stated that my order was correct in thier computer and I could refuse but they would charge my account a 10% restock fee + $25 shipping plus the cost to ship the item back. I really have nothing to go on to fight any charges and have decided to chaulk it up as a lesson learned. If I were to take the issue any further I really have nothing to show as evidence that I didnt get what i ordered as the only thing that I had was my price quote which I ordered from (of course it is the one I deleted).

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have a specific email folder for purchases over the internet and never delete them just move them to the Internet Orders folder. I also use the screen capture function in Corel Photoshop XI and do a screen capture of the purchase screen with it's description.

Never had to use it, but all the info is there if a ugly problem arises.

Top Bottom