• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Recieved my order VERY quickly (despite Veteran's day blocking mail for a day) and it was in spectacular condition. I ordered 4 used Glock mags, each one looked like new. Also recieved 3 little cheap pocket knives as a gift, they are cheap but should serve odds and ends, not to mention the special on shipping they are running right now.

Deal with confidently!

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Decent prices, great service

Recieved my order VERY quickly (despite Veteran's day blocking mail for a day) and it was in spectacular condition. I ordered 4 used Glock mags, each one looked like new. Also recieved 3 little cheap pocket knives as a gift, they are cheap but should serve odds and ends, not to mention the special on shipping they are running right now.

Deal with confidently!

I have dealt with CDNN since 1996; decent prices and great service. I agree with Disposible Heart; check them out on a regular basis and buy with confidence.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    No complaints here, Free e-mail specials, $9.99 shipping (everyday) or $4.99 (on special) plus a few extra goodies never hurts. Hell most company's wont even send out a free catalog!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Another +1 for CDNN.

Ordered some mags late Thursday night (nearly midnight) and they arrived today!

sawgunner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    nwi
    i ordered awinchester 1892 limited from them was at my dealer 2 days later and was a great price.highly recommended.(they have lots more guns than they advertise just ask them when your on the phone with them.

Top Bottom