• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Sean - the owner/ operator of this site should be dedicated to donations for the "Combat Veteran Disabled Surplus' fund that he's projecting on his site. This is absolutely not the case.

Let me tell you a little about my experience with this company....

I ordered 3k pcs of 300 BLK brass last Thursday evening. Originally advertised for $75/500 and $150/k - I thought that might be a misprint. Math... that's the same. No discount. Nope, absolutely not, Sean told me that THAT was the price and that they'd sold 100K pieces that day and curtly told me to F off. Huh.

Fair. I thought that was a fair price for manufacturing, so I offered him a 10k discount. No - F off. Huh... ok, can I buy 10k pcs? "Yes, but it's the normal price." I get that, no discount, that's ok with me.

Finally got shipping confirmation on my original 3K pc order. Went to place another 10k pcs order and the price had bumped $25 per 500 in the past 4 days. Emailed to ask if I could have the original price..... NOPE. Ok, well, business is business, asked if I could get a manufacturers discount. NOPE.

Again, well, business is business.... so I ordered 5K more pieces and noticed (Within the hour) that he had dropped the price of the brass by $10 per k (awesome), but then added in a $77 shipping cost for my order. Ok... seriously, FK this dude.

Not good - not supporting CDVS - this guy is a DK bag. Stay away from him.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    To add - I forwarded him my post and he immediately deleted all sales of 300 BO brass. Within moments. The entire De-mill section of blackout brass is now inactive.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Sean - the owner/ operator of this site should be dedicated to donations for the "Combat Veteran Disabled Surplus' fund that he's projecting on his site. This is absolutely not the case.

Let me tell you a little about my experience with this company....

I ordered 3k pcs of 300 BLK brass last Thursday evening. Originally advertised for $75/500 and $150/k - I thought that might be a misprint. Math... that's the same. No discount. Nope, absolutely not, Sean told me that THAT was the price and that they'd sold 100K pieces that day and curtly told me to F off. Huh.

Fair. I thought that was a fair price for manufacturing, so I offered him a 10k discount. No - F off. Huh... ok, can I buy 10k pcs? "Yes, but it's the normal price." I get that, no discount, that's ok with me.

Finally got shipping confirmation on my original 3K pc order. Went to place another 10k pcs order and the price had bumped $25 per 500 in the past 4 days. Emailed to ask if I could have the original price..... NOPE. Ok, well, business is business, asked if I could get a manufacturers discount. NOPE.

Again, well, business is business.... so I ordered 5K more pieces and noticed (Within the hour) that he had dropped the price of the brass by $10 per k (awesome), but then added in a $77 shipping cost for my order. Ok... seriously, FK this dude.

Not good - not supporting CDVS - this guy is a DK bag. Stay away from him.
    I recall having a problem with them long ago Andy, I think it was over a case of 8lb'er of pulldown. I don't remember what the problem was? Maybe you should have put the Negotiator on a video call with him?

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    You never know. I'm from Ruxton but if he's going to challenge my education, then damn him to Dundalk.

To be fair, he's just an Ahole.

**** if anyone is curious about this random conversation, google Baltimore, MD maps *****

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    You never know. I'm from Ruxton but if he's going to challenge my education, then damn him to Dundalk.

**** if anyone is curious about this random conversation, google Baltimore, MD maps *****
    Lol, I always laugh about how lucky we were to be educated in Bethesda, especially during the time period my siblings and I were there. Did you go to Towson or Lock Raven HS?
    Are your parents still there? Thats a very nice section of the county my friend.

Dundaulk girl, Hon, I only have 5 dollars, how am I supposed to buy a six-pack of buds and a hard pack of Marlboro's?
    Ahh the bars on the block, Power Plant, Holabird ave, North Point, Riveria Beach, Towsand, ribs at Corner Stable, Chaps, Bull on the Beach.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Did you ever deal with Freds M14 stocks? You could call him 2 weeks after you called in a order.
    He would respond you will get the MFing stocks 2 days after I decide to ship them, and simply just hang up the phone. LOL

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Sean - the owner/ operator of this site should be dedicated to donations for the "Combat Veteran Disabled Surplus' fund that he's projecting on his site. This is absolutely not the case…,
    I looked and found no reference on their website to charity or donations. Could this just be a business that has its own pricing policies?

Top Bottom