• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Bought one of their Supertuck Deluxe IWB holsters about 3.5 years ago. The clips were their older style clips with the cross taken from the metal. The rear one finally broke (as I was afraid it might) when it caught on something while I was sitting down. Emailed them, and received a new style clip with the cross simply raised up in the metal, within two days. No charge for anything.

Good company, highly recommend their holsters. Comfortable and reliable.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I had one of the original Supertuck holsters from back before they even started offering metal clips... I was on a 3 week business trip when one of the kydex clips broke. I had no way to switch to a different holster, I was stuck on my trip with a broken holster. I emailed them and they rush shipped new metal clips to me free of charge. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

That is why I will ALWAYS give my business to Crossbreed over the knock-offs...

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    :+1: I've never had an issue with mine but love it... hearing these stories are very encouraging assuming I was ever to have an issue.
    I do have a neighbor that sent his in to be converted from carrying an XD40 to a compact 1911. The service was rather fast (few days) and only cost $15 +/- and they covered shipping back to him...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have heard great things about this company. When i need or am looking at a new holster, I might have to check it out. Glad to hear that they have such great customer service. I might get something from a company, and if they have bad service, they lose me as a customer, but if they have great service like that, then I know I am safe buying from them again, and usually try to.

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    I have heard great things about this company. When i need or am looking at a new holster, I might have to check it out. Glad to hear that they have such great customer service. I might get something from a company, and if they have bad service, they lose me as a customer, but if they have great service like that, then I know I am safe buying from them again, and usually try to.

If you do check to see if they have your holster here, they are slightly used or returns you can get cheaper with no wait.

Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Without a doubt, the most comfortable holster I own. My only (small) complaint is that the horsehide leather creaks.

Ebux

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    I got a supertuck for my G30 and I love it. I got this one from their seconds sight but I can't tell that anything is or was wrong with it.

Top Bottom