• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Just popped up as an alert. Police name suspect an escape by removing ankle monitor Anthony Perez, tv 18 alert. Looks like a banger lots of tats.

edit: removing detention monitor, consider armed and dangerous.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just popped up as an alert. Police name suspect an escape by removing ankle monitor Anthony Perez, tv 18 alert. Looks like a banger lots of tats.

edit: removing detention monitor, consider armed and dangerous.
    Amateur thug! In Indy they use foil to jam the signal when they are out committing crimes.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Amateur thug! In Indy they use foil to jam the signal when they are out committing crimes.
    Amateur or not, this piece of garbage killed somebody. He had a device on him. Why wasn’t he in jail? Who put this piece of garbage on the street to take a life?

SORRY just ranting, it makes me angry.

:oldwise: :xmad:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Amateur or not, this piece of garbage killed somebody. He had a device on him. Why wasn’t he in jail? Who put this piece of garbage on the street to take a life?

SORRY just ranting, it makes me angry.

:oldwise: :xmad:
    I agree with you, just piggybacking the ankle monitor/epic level of failure Indianapolis has seen with them.

Typed words lose a bit of context, my sarcasm is often pushing the red-line, purple font or not. I think there's a joke in there somewhere... blue and red make purple, it's early.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I agree with you, just piggybacking the ankle monitor/epic level of failure Indianapolis has seen with them.

Typed words lose a bit of context, my sarcasm is often pushing the red-line, purple font or not. I think there's a joke in there somewhere... blue and red make purple, it's early.
    No problem here, I understood you perfectly and agree. I was unaware of the failure of the monitor though. Weather from tin foil or some other means. That’s unacceptable in my opinion. If the P T B are going to allow these bums to be on our streets they need to insure our safety. Or keep them in jail. JMO. Good morning.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Latest news alert about this guy, to much to go into here. But for those interested just check out tv 18 web site, this **** is unbelievable.

I know, (hope and pray) that Purdue LEO’s are on there best game. And all of tipp.co. LEO’s I’ve got personal reasons re: Purdue.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Latest news alert about this guy, to much to go into here. But for those interested just check out tv 18 web site, this **** is unbelievable.

I know, (hope and pray) that Purdue LEO’s are on there best game. And all of tipp.co. LEO’s I’ve got personal reasons re: Purdue.
    Purdue?

Not tracking. Perez has ties to Purdue? I did not hear this.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Purdue?

Not tracking. Perez has ties to Purdue? I did not hear this.
    My last line. “I’ve got personal reasons re: Purdue”

Purdue is in tipp. co. nut bag may be in tipp. co.

No sir, no direct ties that I’ve seen in print or otherwise. I hope they catch the killer (if he is one). My concern is for everybody but campus is of particular interest to me.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Because there are people who fight like heck to keep them on the street.
    He was in jail. He apparently advocated for himself, was released on work release, then didn’t report as instructed by a judge. Reported sometime later, I suspect when he could pass a drug test. Then baled out on that and murdered someone. As per WLFI info.

Top Bottom