• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    This is for Brad Kromminga at DiscountGunDealer.com, who sells on GunBroker.com.

Just purchased a EAA Witness Elite Match from him on GunBroker since no one local could even touch his price. Spoke with him once on the phone after I won the auction to confirm all the info and procedure. Mailed him a Postal Money order (to Minnesota) on Wednesday, I get an e-mail from him last night saying he'd received my local dealer's FFL copy (J & J Custom Firearms in Columbus, IN), so good to go when payment arrived.
    Got an e-mail today saying payment was received, gun was shipped, and an e-mail from USPS with confirmation should follow. Excellent service and communication!
    Also shared som extra info about the gun I bought from him when I asked a question about old stock... Seems like a really decent guy! No fuss, no muss!

For the record (and off-topic), the info he shared with me was that the EAA Witness Elite Match had a frame accessory rail added in mid-2009. Not even the EAA or Tanfoglio website shows a photo with the rail, and NO ONE seems to make a holster for the gun with rail at all. I'll be posting images as soon as I get the gun and figure out how...

Top Bottom