• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just wanted to say a big thanks to Dustin (DocIndy). I got in contact with him as a result of my thread seeking HVAC sales/installation people (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...7-any_hvac_sales_installation_folks_here.html), and he came out and quoted on a new heating/air system for the house. For a high-end high-efficiency system, he came in about $1500 lower than the best quote on a basic standard-efficiency system from any of the three other companies we contacted.

We gave him the go-ahead on 5/22, paid our deposit on 5/24, and he showed up with the equipment to do the install this morning (5/28). He and his partner Steve were polite, professional, thorough and quick. They rolled up at 7:30, and the house was chillin' at a comfy 72 degrees before noon. My wife is thrilled with the end result, and therefore so am I (happy wife, happy life).

I highly recommend contacting DocIndy if you need any HVAC work done; he'll do you right.

Thanks again to Dustin, and thanks to Fenway and the INGO staff for providing a great forum where gun-owning Hoosiers can connect.

:ingo:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Thanks Mark. I try to make sure I give people good prices for quality equipment. Steve and I work full time for a large mechanical/electrical contractor and do side work in our spare time. I don't need to make a huge markup on side work. I just try to be fair. I highly urge anyone to contact me prior to calling Dial One. I know my prices are way better than theirs.:D Anyone needing a quote, feel free to hit me up. I'll see what I can do.:ingo:

Top Bottom