• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    So the girlfriend and I ordered some late night dominos... delivery driver gets here and FORGOT OUR PIZZA. However, they remembered our 2 liter of soda, too bad it was the wrong kind.

**Disclaimer: I know accidents happen, I'm not pissed, just found it humorous and decided to share**

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The pizza delivery guy forgot the pizza??? If I were him I would have just gone back to get it and then delivered it. Better late than never. :dunno:

Last edited:

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    Was it real late (late enough it would probably been his only delivery) or was a busier time where he may of had other deliveries and just missed a pizza ?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    About 10 years ago my wife and I went to a Dairy Queen for a cone of Ice cream...they were out of ice cream...could his dad have been working there?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    About 10 years ago my wife and I went to a Dairy Queen for a cone of Ice cream...they were out of ice cream...could his dad have been working there?

:):

I've been to an Arby's that was out of ROAST BEEF!

:n00b:

"We can make you a ham sandwich sir............"

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    When Domino's "changed" their pizza and wanted everyone to try the "new" Domino's, the wife and I ordered it one night after work. When the pizza arrived, it was coated with garlic butter to the point it was soaking thru the bottom of the box! Never, never, never again will we order from Domino's. There are several other local pizza places that are much better, even if they cost more.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I got asked to leave a Burger King for urinating in a floor drain in the lobby. Why have a floor drain if I can't use it?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I got asked to leave a Burger King for urinating in a floor drain in the lobby. Why have a floor drain if I can't use it?
    They also don't like it when you threaten to come over the counter and fix your own burger after standing too long waiting for your food. I think my exact words were, "If I see one more ******* burger go out the ******* drive thru while I'm ******* standing here, I'm ******* goin over this ******* counter and ******* getting my own".

Top Bottom