• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I've been toying with buying an FAL from DS Arms for months now. I decided that the stress of thinking about whether or not to buy the gun would best be relieved by making a purchase. I picked up the phone and made the call.

These folks were easy to deal with; very nice, pleasant to talk to and even joked around with me a little. They took minimal information over the phone which was nice. Their shipping is only $25. Extra mags were available and reasonably priced. They were up front about there being a 3-5 month wait but said that they wouldn't bill me until they were ready to ship the gun so that evened out. +1 in my book.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Update

I had to drive over to the Republik of Illinois today. Pulled over at the state line and made my gun legal (useless) to transport there. I just got back on the road when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jon?"

"Yes."

"Hi, this is Mike from DSArms, how are you?"

"Fine."

Now I'm thinking Aw crap, something went wrong and I'm not gonna get my gun.

"I just wanted to update you on the status of your order. We have your gun ready. We can ship it now, is that OK with you?"

:rockwoot:

They told me it would be a three to five month wait. I placed my order on May 18th. It took them 33 days. That's not too bad. He said it should arrive in Indiana early next week.

:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

:ar15:
    :cheers:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I got to pick up my rifle today. Here is a pic of it.

535rie.jpg

Top Bottom