• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I was at a local gun shop yesterday, and while looking at all the guns on display a little old lady comes in and asks to see a few pistols. The guy behind the counter kind of laughs and says ok what do you have in mind? The lady then explained that she was 82 and last week her neighbor was robbed and since her husband died 2 months ago she wanted some protection. That’s about all I heard because I was on my way to work, but +1 to here for tacking action and not being just another statistic.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Awesome.

I have a feeling that if we armed all the 60+ women tomorrow, crime would fall substantially.

It would probably jump up quickly the first week or so, but after that ofcourse...

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I was at Gander Mountain last week in Terre Haute looking at guns & there was also a lady that had to be over 70 looking at them. She wasn't sure of which caliber she wanted, but she knew how big she wanted it to be...... I just walked away smiling!

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    When I was a teenager, one of the members of my church was an elderly lady that lived by herself. I believe she lived alone until she was about 100. She lived in a rougher part of town. One day, a couple of youths decided to break-in. They figured it would be an easy score. They were met by a little old lady, in her mid to late 90's, armed with a double-barreled shotgun. From what I was told, those boys couldn't get out of her house fast enough.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    My grandfather got remarried a couple of years ago. The very classy, southern widow he married keeps a .38 in her purse. Gotta love any lady over 70 who packs heat.

Top Bottom