• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Kudos to Adaptive Consulting and Training!!

Participated in their Pistol Basics I class today @ RCC. Although this was not the first time I have held a handgun, Joe and John were able to find several things and ideas that should be valuable as I grow in the handgun shooting sport.

It was a great day. Class was small due to several being ill, but didn't slow down the fun. Very good pointers out on the range. Joe and John did a great job explaining concepts and the reasoning behind those concepts. Both were very patient and took individual time to discuss what you were doing both wrong AND right.

Very pleased! Look forward to next weekend and Pistol Basics II.

Thanks, John ... Joe!!

Good to see Allen M. again and meet Debbie. That 1911 in burnt bronze is a beautiful gun, especially in the bright sun. Nice job, Allen.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Mark, good to see you again and a big +1 to Joe and John for putting on this class.

Even though it was great for beginners and I went mostly to keep my wife company really enjoyed it also and picked up quite a bit of helpful advice.

It was a fun and educational way to spend a Saturday. It was also nice the weather cooperated :)

Top Bottom