• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tacdriver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    VA
    Aside from the lessons in PR management, their senior management must have failed history miserably!

If one goes back when the AWB first came and was being pushed into our hobby, I remember all the large companies bending over backwards to cater to the elected officials, they even went as far as chopping off their bayonet lugs removing their flash hiders etc, etc.

Back then these companies figured “appeasement” was the best course of action when dealing with the political elite. Fast forward ten years later and thanks to sunsets in the AWB, we can look back and see what was actually gained through the appeasement strategy.

How easily one forgets only to cover the same ground and repeat the same mistakes, I think that is why I truly believe that enough is enough, we stand together or we fall separately.

This subject of unity under adversity is not about police, not about peace officers; the game of divide and conquer won’t work for me, this is about all of us having our rights infringed upon… period.

I personally have recommended Armalite products to many a friend, and allot of their products currently reside with individuals due to my input, moreover, I personally own one of their products, however, I’m a student of history, I’m not one for appeasement, never have, never will be.

Moving forward I will not recommend them or purchase from them, nor will I recommend their wares, I’m only one individual making a decision but it’s the right decision for all of us.

Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    Now we need a motivated soul to compile a list of 2A supporters, and a list of the sell outs.
    Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    As I have stated before, I see no way the police can justify having firearms the citizens can't legally acquire. I can't remember the last time a police station was attacked in the US. Sure not the case with citizens homes. Thieves don't rob police officers like they do Pizza drivers. I doubt any robber would even ever break into a known Police officers home. Police normally have the option to bring in "Backup" when they are to raid a dope house or enter into any other situation. In addition they have armored vests on at work, communications etc. which the normal citizen doesn't own. The police do have a tough job at times, no doubt and I do respect many of them. However they are just citizens working for the people. The very idea that all the police are better trained in "firearms" is far from the truth. I have had many police officers as friends and relation. My deceased FIL was a local officer. A couple of the Indiana State police were friends of my family as were the Sheriff of the county where I was raised. I have a Nephew that is a local officer, a captain of the local force (passed on) was my best friend for years. Many of the police I have known were almost illiterate about firearms, their use and targeting. Yeah they could pass the bi-annual qualification, as could I (when I was about 14 years old). This is not meant to disparage, just as a comparison to most of the members of this forum. Many Police officers that are gun savvy, could tell things about members of the force regarding gun use that would scare you. How they can justify having weapons that other honest citizens can own is beyond me.
    I am in total agreement with you.
    I have written my emails and received no reply.
    I'm sure the Police/LE can justify and WANT a decided firepower advantage over everyone. Just like the rest of us do.
    I don't think it's right, fair, or legal either.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i hate to rain on the parade here guys but does anyone really think the heavyweights of the gun industry rely on monies from civvies? no, thats foolhardy. their big customers are agencies.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Keep sending them emails guys. Let them know that by refusing to sell to police/feds, it keeps all us humans in the same boat. If the cops can buy guns they will eventually forget about the rest of us, and not stick up for us.

All men are created equal. Self defense is the most essential human right, the right to survive. You cannot purse happiness if you are dead or a prisoner.

Top Bottom