• ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Wanted to give a quick positive review.

Living in the middle of Fishers doesn't really allow for much steel shooting. I've made FNS a couple of times, but not much. Some ranges won't let you use steel.

However, I am a member of a small range in north central IN that has a 100 yard rifle range. So I picked up 2 of the rim fire walkers a couple of weeks ago and we broke them in yesterday.

Those things are an absolute blast!!! And their performance exceeded my expectations.

Two of my brothers, my sister-in-law, my son, and I really put them through their paces with both rifles and handguns. Everyone had a great time with those walkers. We were using a shot timer to see who could make them "walk" five steps the fastest. We did this at 25 yards and 50 yards. We probably shot them near 200 rounds with .22 and 17HMR rifles. Not a dent at all. Of course, I have to paint them again as we shot all of the new shiny paint right off those suckers!!

I had seen these and some video and thought it was a neat concept, but really didn't think it would be that great. I was wrong! They were a big hit with everyone!!!!

Top Bottom