• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I just wanted to let everyone know that Henry Rifles customer service is amazing. I just called them a while ago for a replacement magazine tube for a Henry Mares Leg in. 22LR. I dialed the number and a very nice lady answered. I told her what I was looking for and she took my order (SAME LADY!). I told her about how the magazine tube was lost (completely our fault). She said the magazine tube was on the house and have a good day.

+1 for Henry Rifles!

Just wanted to share that and say I love Henry. Ok that sounded kind of... I'm married! I sware.
    :D

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I emailed them asking about a replacement stock for an AR7. I had a reply within 24 hours with the price, infor concerning old versus new model (new stock fits old model) and how to order. Very cool

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Well I have a BIG problem is Henry Rifles ... my Golden Boy is so nice I'm afraid to take it out and shoot it.:D Henry's Customer Service Rep and MADE IN USA were two reasons I went with Henry Rifles.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    We have had to make use of Henry's customer service a few times in the past and have never been disappointed. Even though they are located in New Joisey, their attitude is straight Midwest! :)

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    I put a nasty ding in the forestock on my Golden Boy. Sent Henry an email inquiring about the cost of a replacement. Within a few hours I had a reply from Anthony Imperato, the President of Henry. He sent me a new forestock free of charge. THAT is customer service!
    Did I mention that it is also my favorite rifle to shoot?

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I put a nasty ding in the forestock on my Golden Boy. Sent Henry an email inquiring about the cost of a replacement. Within a few hours I had a reply from Anthony Imperato, the President of Henry. He sent me a new forestock free of charge. THAT is customer service! Did I mention that it is also my favorite rifle to shoot?

Most of the Golden Boys I have seen do not get out much. They are such nice looking lever actions. I am very partial to the octagon barreled ones.

Henry's are really fun to shoot. My father has several and that is what I grew up shooting. Didn't shoot the 30-30s much when I was younger though. Was probably because of the recoil. I need to get one of those now that I think about it. A nice worn in 30-30. Something I can carry around and not worry about dinging up. A "work gun" so to speak.

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I had one of their .22 lever action rifles. I bought it new and did not realize the front sight was canted, until I fired it. Sent them an email, and they sent me a new sight no questions asked.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I've had the pleasure of speaking to Anthony Imperato on two occasions. He's a real down to earth guy and very cordial. My Henry H001 is a high quality rifle and is my favorite long gun. I'll buy from Henry over and over again. Great product and terrific customer service.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Nothing but praise for Henry. I just received my personally engraved receiver cover I ordered and I must admit that it is absolutely beautiful. The website stated approx 45 days for engraved covers and it was delivered exactly on the 45th day.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Some of you might recall about a year ago I was looking for help to supply new rifles for use at the Hoosier Burn Camp. (This is a summer camp for kids 8-18 who have been seriously burned in a variety of circumstances.)
    Long Story Short... Henry was the ONLY rifle manufacturer willing to help this very worthy charitable organization, and I contacted all of them! As promised, Anthony Imperato of Henry Rifle came through with a donation of 12 brand new AccuBolt rifles for the campers use.

Notably, (if you get the 1st Freedom mag from the NRA) he did the same thing for the youth education program with the NRA of 150 Rifles.
    This company is top notch and customer service is first rate ! After the donation I went to a local gun shop and ordered one of the Big Boy's (which is an absolutely beautiful rifle) and I am planning on a gift for my nephew next year of a plinker 22LR lever action Henry...

We should be proud as American's to have such a great company here. (although it would be nice if Henry moved to a more Gun friendly location than New Jersey , geesh to manufacture these great arms...

+1 +1 +1 +1 to Mr. Imperato and HENRY Rifles !!!

Top Bottom