• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AR Maker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Morgan County-MSG2
    Went shopping with the wife this weekend in Plainfield and ended up stopping at the Claddagh Irish pub for lunch. I had never eaten there before and the food was good enough.

But the main reason for the +1 is as we were being seated, I noticed another patron sitting a few tables down from us OC'ing. I always CC but am not against others choice to OC. The staff never gave him any smoke for OC'ing, noone was OFFENDED but the evil pistol on his hip and the meal went very well. :yesway:

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I have eaten there once and really liked it. It is great food and I would return if it was not so far away from my residence. I'm sure I will make it back sometime in the future.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Went shopping with the wife this weekend in Plainfield and ended up stopping at the Claddagh Irish pub for lunch. I had never eaten there before and the food was good enough.

But the main reason for the +1 is as we were being seated, I noticed another patron sitting a few tables down from us OC'ing. I always CC but am not against others choice to OC. The staff never gave him any smoke for OC'ing, noone was OFFENDED but the evil pistol on his hip and the meal went very well. :yesway:

Wow, I would have been scared to death. You did really well maintaining your composure with a deadly weapon that was probably trying to leap out of that holster and start blasting the innocents at any moment :laugh:

I have never seen a Claddagh in this area.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've found that Plainfield, in general, is pretty neutral on OC. The town is quite restrictive, but the businesses just enjoy your patronage.

I haven't been to The Claddagh in a while. Might have to add it to my "date night" list!

Top Bottom