• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    It's constructive criticism, take it or leave it. Don't be dicks to people who spend lots of money at your store. Know if you have a limit on ammo, don't let customers hear you messing up background checks on the phone, don't be a dick about the paper work, and don't get ****ty when someone asks if you can order a certain Wilson combat riffle. I've visited the goshen store and purchased magazines from them at gun shows, never had any issues. I just figured I would place my experience here since this is a forum, hopefully they see it then improve and better themselves.

Maybe I've just been spoiled by Midwest, Freedom, Wrigley, Ed Hershey's and others.

You must be family or a huge bank account to get treated good at freedom firearms.:D

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    You must be family or a huge bank account to get treated good at freedom firearms.:D

Aint that the truth. I have had one good experience there, all the other times the employees are to busy talking about lunch or who knows what to help me. Maybe each time was an off day for them.....:rolleyes:

markrageh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Zx Guns is a great shop sorry to hear the problems people had but remember they hired some new guys and not everybody that works at a gunshop is all knowing about guns some maybe trying to get their foot in the door to LEARN the biz. If so many people had that many problems they must of been there opening day cause it was super busy. Hell my cousin needed 45acp and the chick there grabed 45colt and his id and sat it in the pile of ammo in the order it was going to check out. I beleave they took care of him. They knew it was busy. As said before if all these people had a problem they should say something first.

You could be right about the newer employees.

Last edited:

markrageh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    When claiming to have dealings with an LGS you could at least learn how to spell the name.
    You got it wrong twice.
    It's Ed Hirschy.
    Not Hershey.
    Although I consider Ed's place to be a grown up's candy store I wouldn't say he's a chocolate bar.
    And......
    IMO...
    If you have a beef with ZX you'd be better off talking to them about the issue rather than coming here to throw your :poop: around.
    We have enough real issues to discuss and really don't need someone apparently signing up just to trash a new gun store.
    I have bought firearms from dozens of different FFL dealers over the last forty six years and have never had a bad experience at any of them.
    And I'm a hard ass to please!
    Maybe you are spoiled. :dunno:

-On the iPhone it spell checks it to the Hershey spelling, no matter how many times I correct it. Apple must like chocolates.

-I've came mostly to get info and ask questions on class 3 items. Voicing an experience at a gun shop is aloud if I'm not mistaken?

-Don't have a "beef" with any particular store, was just very unhappy when I left.

-I'm really not all that picky. Again several other people I know(couple have ran/participated in local gun clubs) weren't happy with the way the staff treated them either.

-Sorry I haven't hopped on the Zx bandwagon :cool:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    -On the iPhone it spell checks it to the Hershey spelling, no matter how many times I correct it. Apple must like chocolates.

-I've came mostly to get info and ask questions on class 3 items. Voicing an experience at a gun shop is aloud if I'm not mistaken?

-Don't have a "beef" with any particular store, was just very unhappy when I left.

-I'm really not all that picky. Again several other people I know(couple have ran/participated in local gun clubs) weren't happy with the way the staff treated them either.

-Sorry I haven't hopped on the Zx bandwagon :cool:
    I'm not on a bandwagon for any particular LGS.
    Like I said I've bought firearms from dozens of them with good results every time.
    I'll support any business with the huevos to put up with all of the crap that it takes to sell firearms today.
    Just jumping through all of the Government hoops and putting up with overly demanding customers would be enough for most business men/women to say, "Screw it" and get out of the rat race.

markrageh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    I'm not on a bandwagon for any particular LGS.
    Like I said I've bought firearms from dozens of them with good results every time.
    I'll support any business with the huevos to put up with all of the crap that it takes to sell firearms today.
    Just jumping through all of the Government hoops and putting up with overly demanding customers would be enough for most business men/women to say, "Screw it" and get out of the rat race.

I once heard a story from an older gentleman, he said when he was a kid he rode his bike to the grocery store and purchased a .22LR. Later rode home on his bike. No background checks, just paid for it and was told to have a nice day.
    Lots more hoops these days for sure.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I once heard a story from an older gentleman, he said when he was a kid he rode his bike to the grocery store and purchased a .22LR. Later rode home on his bike. No background checks, just paid for it and was told to have a nice day.
    Lots more hoops these days for sure.
    When I was a young person (In the Stone Age) many country grocery stores, hardware stores and outside of town gas stations, sold guns and ammo.
    Times were a lot simpler then.....
    That's why I admire the FFL dealers of today for putting up with the BS, paperwork, and hoop jumping that the Government requires. :yesway:

Top Bottom