• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davedolli

Grandmaster
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I bought a couple of 9mm pistols, there a couple of days ago, and just want to say thanks for the great service and super deal. I will bring them back and try out the indor range soon, You guys are the best!!

Dave

TheAxehand

Plinker
    Feb 27, 2012
    Those guy are really great there! It's less than a mile from my house and I'm in there every other day. The range is pretty nice but the lanes could be a bit wider IMO. You can't beat it for the price!
    :draw:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    +1 for the guy in the fedora, very cool dude.

-100 for the guy who told me I couldn't rapid fire my new M&P9C for talking to me like a child. If you don't want double taps and such, then put up a sign that explains so. At least ask nicely, not like you're talking to a child. I won't go back there, I don't like being spoke down to. I packed up my ammo and left after his outburst. I read the rules on the wall and it did not say I couldn't fire only one round every 2 seconds like he said, plus I was the only guy on the range, jeesh. Pop Guns lets me shoot how I want, so I'll stick with their range.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    +1 for the guy in the fedora, very cool dude.

-100 for the guy who told me I couldn't rapid fire my new M&P9C for talking to me like a child. If you don't want double taps and such, then put up a sign that explains so. At least ask nicely, not like you're talking to a child. I won't go back there, I don't like being spoke down to. I packed up my ammo and left after his outburst. I read the rules on the wall and it did not say I couldn't fire only one round every 2 seconds like he said, plus I was the only guy on the range, jeesh. Pop Guns lets me shoot how I want, so I'll stick with their range.

There is a sign in every lane that says "NO RAPID FIRE"! Generally that means one second between shots. The rule is also in the paper you sign every time you use the range. Pretty universal range rule.

Spiorad-Fola

Plinker
    May 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    With the space available, i think the lanes are comfy enough.....you can't easily fit 2 people in there at the same time, which may or may not be a bad thing...
    :D

Top Bottom