• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I had been looking to have some work done on a gun and remembered a few threads on here about IndyGunworks. I sent a pm asking a few questions and Nick replied for me to meet him on Sunday to discuss what I wanted done. Even after a full nights work and plans for the day,Nick spent over 2 hours with me going over different things he would be able to do and the cost of everything.In the end it came down to, what I wanted was just too much and I would be better going a different route. He could of very well agreed with me on what I wanted,taken the money and done the work but Nick is more about customer satisfaction than just doing a job for the money. Not only did I save my money,I got to learn a few things and meet a Gunsmith that I will use in the future. Nick is a hell of a nice guy with plenty of knowledge, some great morals and down to earth prices.I wouldn't hesitate to use him and will recommend him to others.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've communicated via PM a few times and Nick always responded rapidly and answered all my questions w/o problems. I have a couple projects for him whenever I get the cash together. :yesway:

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    totally agree with what you said.

btw....igw will be at the reloading swap meet next saturday, may 5. so if you have something you want to get worked on ,bring it for him. get full info on reloading forum.......d

Top Bottom