• ...and so much more!
  • Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    DSCN1100 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I hope this works, my link to Flicker and selling this stuff, yes.

1.) A Rock River AR Tactical Entry model. .223 / 5.56, had it since 2008. Rifle has had 1500-2000 through it, it has a Fiber Optic front sight, Magpul / Larue F.U.G. / Ergo grip furniture, an Urban ERT single point sling Coyote / OD with the single point mount, a BCM Gunfighter 3 charging handle. The carrier key and castle nut were staked by me at Defensive Edges AR Armorer class. A reliable, good Rifle, need to fund another project. Now priced at $900.00 FTF

2.) A set of Milt Sparks leather for the Glock 22 platform. Holster is right hand 55BN, with a rearward cant to the muzzle, for 1 3/4 in belt, also have a Dual Mag Carrier, and a Single Mag Carrier, all in Cordovan leather, all for $185.00, won't separate, sorry, this is good stuff, their wait time is 26 weeks plus for this, it can be yours much sooner,

3.) Walther (S&W) PPK/S Stainless PPK with 4 magazines, two have thumb "rest", two do not, never a round loaded into any magazine, the ammo shortage hit right after I got this, it has had the Smith & Wesson recall work done to the safety. New in Box, $450.00 This one I'm sticking solid on, looked at Gunbroker and similar guns with less magazines are $499.00 and up, yeah, I may have to try and sell it there, but I would rather sell it here. bottom line it's a new in the box gun, $450.00 stands FTF

I will be at the Hush Indiana shoot this Sunday, will be glad to meet you there, or PM me and we can set something up if you see something you are interested in. I'll have better photos on Flicker tomorrow.

I'll be leaving this up until Tuesday night, then they all go to the gun shop,on Wednesday I get what I can get, if you are interested, please let me know, we can talk about it.

I look forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
    Top Bottom