• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I ordered some brass polish and a ruger mini-14 factory mag from Midway USA. When I filled out the credit card information I accidently had the items shipped to the billing address (my house) instead of to my office where I normally have things sent. The difference is that if it goes to the office there is a person to sign for it whereas if the delivery man takes it by the house and no one is home he will leave it on the porch.

As soon as I realized the mistake I e-mailed them and asked that my order be shipped to my office. They replied the next morning that my order had already been shipped. I was PO'd because I got the read receipt back that night so I know that they read it plus "being shipped" just means it is packaged and waiting for the UPS guy to come by and pick it up. The estimated delivery time was yesterday. I was by the house in between some different court appearances and never found the package. Today I checked the tracking number and it said the package had been delivered on Friday.

I kicked out an e-mail to them. I was even more PO'd because I figured it was my fault for messing up the shipping instructions and I would just be out the money. The phone rang. It was a rep from Midway. They are re-sending my order to my office and they are paying for it! All they asked was that if the lost package turns up in the meantime that I let them know.

:rockwoot:

TRL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Hendricks Co.
    I had almost the exact same thing happen. My wife ordered some x-mas stuff and after several weeks, no package (usps). She called them and don't know if it was just the holiday season or someone is forgetting to actally send out orders, but they 2nd day ups to the house at no other charge to us....

octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Midway is always fast. Ordered an extended magazine relase that arrived rusted, supposed to be blued. They took a return, refunded my payment, and sent a new one. Can't beat that.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I order from them quite a bit. I usually buy stuff on sale or use promo codes. The most recent was "special birthday pricing", which was actually really good pricing on every item. I spend about 2 grand with them a year on multiple orders and I do not have anything to complain about.

Top Bottom